Belem Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » South America » Brazil » Belem « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jadar

Rating: 
Votes: 7 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, April 16, 2001 - 11:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Belem is a city in the north of Brazil a bit out of the normal tourist run, but should not be out of your run if you seek fine, fun woman. There is a real benefit to not being jaded by the tourist trade. Here, you with find the girls gentle and willing to meet your EVERY need.

It does help to know some Portuguese. Knowing the language will allow you to really broaden your horizon. If you can speak the language, most any girl you see on the street will be open to an encounter with an foreigner, just for the thrill and the experience.

As has been said before in this forum, the girls of Brazil really like sex. I have been to most countries in Latin America. I have been to Thailand and parts of Asia. I have traveled extensively. Nowhere have I found girls like the girls of Brazil, and nowhere in Brazil have I found girls like those in Belem.

For a foreign visitor, the best options for fun are the Bar do Parque, an open air bar next to the historic Opera house, and across the street from the Hilton Hotel. There are always girls here looking for action, usually after about 4 pm. These will run the range for appearance and interest. You will be able to find girls who speak many languages - English, French, German, Dutch. Some working girls will drop by, many simply gorgeous. These are not regulars, and less likely to speak English. Accept a price of 100 reals (about US$55) as a standard. If you stay, learn a little of the language, you will find many girls will go with you just for the sex, and maybe a meal.

Don't exclude consideration of some of the older girls. I have found situations where the aggressive, experienced girls will take you to heights you have never imagined in bed - EVERYTHING goes. Some of these girls can react sexually like no girls I have ever had elsewhere - having orgasm after orgasm - real, not faked.

Note, the Hilton is a bit more restrictive on bringing girls to your room. They require registration and the girls must leave their registration. Many do not seem to carry this with them. There are many cheap hotel, or the nicer motels - accommodations at a moderate cost by the hour intended only for sex (remember, this is Brazil).

I you are interested in activity earlier, try the Cafe Milano. Many of the girls start congregating here about noon. This is just a couple of blocks from the Bar do Parque toward the main waterfront.

Late at night, the best spot for a visitor is O Lapina. Any taxi driver will take you there. This is a dance club. Women on program are often 3 or 4 to 1 over the guys. This is better than any similar club I have ever been to. The easiest way to meet someone is to find a girl on the dance floor you like, and start dancing with her. The girls will start by dancing in groups. Beginning about midnight, there will be regular strip shows on the stage - with some real talent exhibited - not just crude bump and grind routines. Amazing beauties. These girls are available too.

There are many other dance clubs in Belem. At any of these, any unattached girl is looking for action. Again, this is difficult if you do not know the language. If you can speak a little, go for it. The experience is even better.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Diego
Contributor
Username: Diego

Post Number: 28

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, December 20, 2003 - 10:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Locomotivo
large club outside of town 75-100 girls
Has hotel next door

Another sex disco type club is O Lapino also outside the city, woman out number the men 5 to 1 no hotel next door.

Brothel
about 30 minutes south named Veronica any taxi driver can take you. Closes early so don't go late.

Street Action
Go to the square in the center of town, girls working in the early night time.
Rates 2 hours full service $30US

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration