Barbarellas Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » South America » Brazil » Rio De Janeiro » Women » Strip Clubs (Boites) » Barbarellas « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

gabriel pontello
New Contributor
Username: gabrielpontello

Post Number: 11

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, June 04, 2002 - 7:32 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Barbarella
275-7349
Lido
Rua Ministro Viveiros de Castro 24

Barbarella's has a plenty of great girls hooking around customers the most dance and you can check'em moving some just sit looking around if you're looking for a cheap fuck, don't go there you have to pay the drinks and the fee to go out with the girl and, if she's cute, you don't pay less than 100US$ a night.

kenn
New Contributor
Username: kenn

Post Number: 19

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 5:21 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Gabriel is correct. Im my opinion Barbaarella's is a rip off.... You pay 50 reais to enter and if you want to take a girl home with you you pay another 50 reais to get her out (bar fine). Now she will ask you for $200.USDollars but you can get her down to about $100.USDollars or less.. I think you might be better off going through one of the agencies here for about 200 reais for a few hours.

Anon
Experienced Advisor
Username: anon

Post Number: 1268

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, June 12, 2002 - 7:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

According to my opinion, Barbarella is the best club in town. I visited these clubs during 7 following nights. I was feeling "at home" after 2 nights. Received a warm welcome from everybody on each of my visits, from the security staff on the street to the waiters in the lounge.

The lounge is offering a lot of seating and a stage where girls are dancing. A show took place every night. The club was FULL every night of the week. No entrance fee but check your bill!!! Girls will charge you for cigarettes, expensive lady's drinks... No pressure atmosphere, you can only seat, have a drink and watch the girls.

Something like 60 girls every night, not always the same!!! Again, all the girls are available and you can find all type of girls you can imagine...

First take your time to choose and negotiate with the girl before leaving the club for the price AS WELL as for the service. Some girls will try to leave you soon as possible to go back to the club and make again 1 or 2 clients same night!!!

Price are expensive ( compares to the level of live in Brazil of course ) : 250 USD an hour. But it's negotiable at 03:00am as well as 11:00pm. I finally paid 150 USD. I chose 3 different girls during the first 3 nights. The first one stayed only an hour with me, the second one +/- 3 hours and the third one till 5 pm next day!!! Both of them gave me their telephone numbers and I saw each of her again two times. It was like girlfriend experiences... We were in restaurants, in discotheques ( not Help disco! ), back to hotel for the whole night and after in room breakfast, to the swimming pool or the beach...

For both of the girls, this is a second job on the side. They are working only 1 or 2 times a week in the club. Very wild and hot sex ( covered bj + straight sex ). And a lot of fun with these smiling and funny girls !

No problems to bring back the girls to your hotel room, but you have to sign a registration form at the reception ( it was totally free of charge, no security fee or extra bed fee... ).

I certainly recommend a visit to Brazil. I'm also curious about discovering other parts of Brazil like Recife...

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration