Holiday Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » South America » Brazil » Rio De Janeiro » Women » Strip Clubs (Boites) » Holiday « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Darkseid
Silver Contributor
Username: jeffrey

Post Number: 80

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, December 04, 2002 - 1:04 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Holiday
542-4347
Lido
Av. Atlāntica, 1424
R200 for the hour to the hotel plus R20 both ways cab fare, includes a pack of condoms!
cbj but sucks balls well with tongue ring, DATY, french
I was hoping to get a bbbj with her tongue ring but she disagreed to do it. Her sex was a little mechanical but not as mechanical as Michelle from HELP. She at least stayed the full hour

euro100
New Contributor
Username: euro100

Post Number: 12

Posted on Wednesday, January 22, 2003 - 7:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have been to this place a couple of times in different years. A good selection of girls. Nice strip shows. Sometimes lesbian shows. Strippers will dance with customers in various stages of undress.

It can get very expensive if you start buying drinks for a girl. Or if you want to take a girl back to your hotel. They will charge you an exit fee for her. My bill one night easily topped $200 in there, wihtout having spent any money on the girl yet. But the one I took back to my hotel room was VERY HIGH class and worht every dime. Looked a lot like JLo, except with nice full black curly hair. She spoke English, too. Stayed for the night for multiple numbers. Showered together, with great oral action. (no condom for the BJ). More sex in the morning, after breakfast. She then wanted to spend the day with me at the beach. Real GFE. But, darn it, I had to catch a flight. (Another regret: I only had $40 leftover to give her. She took it and was very happy, though.)

Even though this was a grat girl, I would still not recommend that you go to Holiday. Disco Help and some of the other Boites (I love Scotch Bar) are much cheaper and still have the same high level of talent.

Darkseid
Silver Contributor
Username: jeffrey

Post Number: 92

Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 7:59 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Euro100, I agree with you on the price being higher in this club than Help. The price in Holiday is a FIXED 200R, no ifs, ands or butts. In the other clubs you mentioned, they start off a bit higher but I have talked girls down to 180R or less. I liked Help and Barbarella for that reason over Holiday. The ones that don't negotiate, you can leave them and go on to the next one.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration