21orover » Asia » Uzbekistan « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Tashkentbert smit6-26-06  3:47 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

tex

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, October 03, 2000 - 10:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tashkent, When I first came to Uzbekistan, I thought there would be prostitutes all over since the average income is so low, but surprisingly there was not much going on. I stayed at Intercontinental Hotel, no action in the lobby nor in the bars. Same in the streets, I stayed out in the main street where people go out at night, but no girls standing there. I guess this is because police is present everywhere, so you really have to try hard to find a girl.

There are two types of women: Russians and Uzbek - the latter are Muslims and look like a combination of Asian and European, very attractive.

People are very friendly and open-minded, I met a Russian girl (no whore) who showed me her city, when I wanted to take her to my hotel room she said "Next time" (unfortunately this was my last day). I recommend to find a girl in a club, invite her for dinner the next day and when you see she likes you, try to sleep with her, maybe even for free or for a tip, and maybe without rubber as Uzbeks do not like condoms.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Globe Trotter
New Contributor
Username: global1

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, October 01, 2002 - 2:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This place has thousands of extremely hot women that are very inexpensive--$25 for 1hour suck and fuck. They girls are around 18 and blonde. The hotels in Manas are full of ladies. I wouldn't recommend going to their houses for sex though, their houses are often extremely filthy and cramped full of people.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration