AnkaraLocal Expert6-12-01  6:50 pm
AntalyaSearcher8-12-02  3:21 pm
IstanbulSearcher8-12-02  3:06 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Asiamus (Asiamus)

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2001 - 8:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I don't know about the last post... It's not very helpful and extremely prejudicial. Istanbul has many many different neighborhoods of which visitors, new to the city, see only two or three. First of all, the Lalei district is closest to Sultanahmet – or the neighborhood most tourists will end up visiting. It’s also the least Istanbulish of all neighborhoods, packed with new immigrants from the Ukraine, Russia, and Romania. Several of the streets in Lalei on my last visit in March 2001 were emptied of prostitutes, which I think is the result of a crack down in the Islamicist run city government. Ironically, the last post left by “II” is probably commenting on Slavic or Romanian women from Lalei and not Turkish women at all. The other likely neighborhood where businessmen are likely to visit is Taksim. There are a couple spots run by the Mafia trying to haul the uninitiated into their traps. I’ve never been to these places in Taksim, but from what I’ve heard, I recommend taking the 30-minute walk (or 5 minute cab ride) to Nisantasi to visit club Nadide.

Nylon’s post from September 11 still holds true. Club Nadide on Valikonagi cadessi in Nisantasi has a variety of talent – including several beauties who absolutely trample the monobrow skunk-monster stereotype into the ground. However, English is not spoken or not spoken well at Nadide. If you go, bring an English-Turkish dictionary (that is if you don’t speak Turkish). Also, bring a good attitude and an empty bladder to prepare for the unending flow of tea.

All I can say is that I wish I were capable of accepting II’s sympathy and that I were “stuck in Istanbul” – a truly magnificent city.

nylon

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, September 11, 2000 - 11:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Istanbul Massage parlor in upscale Nisantasi district called Nadide... Located on the first street on the right from Valikonagi street. There is a sign outside with phone numbers on it. (212 - 2417582 / 2416382) It is open from noon to midnight, 7 days a week. About 8 to 10 girls between the ages 20 and 30 work in this place... The setting and the rooms clean and are decorated like a real massage parlor but I doubt any of the girls know how to give a real massage. Condom a must for FB but BJs are w/out it. An older lady opens the door and you are taken to the main lobby where she asks you if you'd like tea or coffee - no alcohol! - while you "examine" the girls. You can chat with the girl of your choice for a while before she takes you upstairs. Turkish hookers invariably begin talking about their private problems such as their kid's illness or a fight with their landlord, etc. as soon as you get intimate so one may have to be blunt about the topic and the direction of the conversation. At Nadide, first you have to pay about 15-20 million Turkish Lira (aprrx. $30) at the desk. Upstairs you tip her first about the same amount or a little more. They have clean shower facilities for before and after. You can have double as well, which is what i went for after becoming a regular with this girl named Buket (excellent service, a bit rubenesque and a 6.5). During my last visit, I asked her to invite another hot blond number who caught my eye at the lobby. The second girl came in the room (can't remember her name but she is a 7.5 on my scale) while we were at it and watched us for a while, then joined the action. (I arranged to pay her share - $40 - to Buket to make matters less complicated.) Although I made myself perfectly clear against it, #2 kept insisting on sticking her finger in my butt, telling all kinds of stories about how even her most conservative clients love it. Buket did not interfere but was pissed when #2 become dominant for Buket considered herself the real host and the 2nd girl our "guest". Nonetheless, I came quickly for a new girl is always my biggest aphrodisiac but I was irritated about the whole negative circuitry, too, and instead of getting double, I can say I only got half the pleasure. After I cummed I told #2 she should not insist on such things, and after she left the room, Buket gave me one of the best bjs I ever had for an apology. She gave me her private cellular number and said she could come over to my apartment discreetly but I didn't have the time/chance to call her, yet. Lastly, I hear there are many other nice massage parlors but I don't know their locations since they are not listed in the yellow pages

Anonymous

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, October 08, 2000 - 11:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I visited Istanbul from 28/1/2000 to 31/1/2000 The information in this guide is correct. Try Lalei/Asakary area On street "Mustafa Kamal Caddesi " In Turkish Caddesi means street. and on a side street of intersection "Mustafa Kamal Caddesi " & Mesipha caddesi. There are some Night Clubs ads Disco These are Rip off people will try to take you in But again that is a rip-off . Instead go to any BAR the drink costs 2$. There are lot of girls there in the BARS they will approach you the Drink for girl is also 2$ You can fin 8 or nine there also . If you do not like the girls in one BAR just go out & try other BAR there are lots of BAR there all full of Girls . The main thing cost US$30 for a few hours to a night it depend on the bargain. Most important Discuss & agree every thing ( Time , what to do, how may times, every thing) in advance with the girl. DO NOT tip the girl in advance tell her if you like the service then you will tip her also. Have a nice time

TT

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, February 24, 2001 - 12:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

If you are unlucky enough to be stuck in Istanbul, you have my sympathy. The women of Turkey are not what you would call “attractive” by any Western standard. I find the joke about “why Turkish boys want to grow a mustache? So they can look like their mother. . . . “ The reviews here are flattering and completely overrated. With the financial disaster now underway, there may be many more amateurs out, but even then they all will have one large eyebrow all the way across their forehead and smell bad.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration