Brothel Hotel Club Dortmund Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » Europe » Germany » Dortmund Area » Brothel Hotel Club Dortmund « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Martin

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, June 10, 1999 - 2:43 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wittbräucker Straße 273, 44269 Dortmund Monday - Saturday from 12.00-5.00
phone 0231 / 48 63 48
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

loverboy

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, September 18, 2000 - 10:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The only problem is that it might have been full of idiots, making a lot of noise, paying 100 DM (or more) per bottle of champagne and not getting sex without paying 300 DM or more by the time they were coerced by the girl.

I have no personal knowledge of this, so please if you have been inside....please post.

I must add that the place does not have a good reputation among the strict FKK goers who are German locals (and famously frugal). I have often questioned the big time FKK mongers (one with a very nice new haircut if you are reading this and you know who you are...ha ha) and they continually say "stay away from this place....no good".

Also, the place was for sale recently (maybe January 2000)....it was in the newspaper and I believe I saw a sign on the property. So maybe there is new management. The only downside to this theory is that the conversation in the kebob shop took place in June 2000. Maybe she was giving a report from her knowledge prior to January 2000, but I doubt this. I don't want her to get in trouble as you never know who reads this stuff, but I will say that she was not German and she was using a dictionary from her country to speak to me, so maybe I misunderstood the gist of her line.....but I doubt this as negativity in any language is easy to pick up. Also maybe she was a disgruntled former employee.

Who knows?? If you have some good info please post as I have seen this place almost every day and I am curious. By the way, I think they first open at around 2100 to 2200 hours.

Rolf

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration