21orover » Europe » Netherlands » Amsterdam » Strip Clubs « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anon
Experienced Advisor
Username: anon

Post Number: 1055

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, March 18, 2002 - 3:42 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Get De Telegraaf, and find an advert for the Candyland Club. It takes a bit of finding. Out of the centre, nowhere near the RLD. It's a single, large room with bar, alcoves. They have themed nights (other nights than the one I was there were amateur whores' night), the one I went it was a gang-bang. It was out of season, the advert was in Dutch, and the place was extremely quiet - just about six men including myself, and three women, one attractive dark brunette working behind the bar, a fat middle-aged member of the public, and an absolute stunner of a blonde.

The fat one and the blonde took turns on all of the men, sometimes discreetly, in corners and alcoves, sometimes on a bed in front of everybody. Some threesomes, some foursomes. Whatever you want, really - a cross between a swing club and a sex club. I watched, drank beer, was offered (and declined) a threesome with the fat one and a middle-aged bloke, and then the blonde came over and took me to a table in the corner. Wild. You have to buy the girl a drink and one for yourself, which costs 35 guilders per drink on top of 75 to get into the club. If the girl likes you (she liked me) she'll share her drink with you so you only have to buy one, and only charge 25 for it. Really relaxed, friendly place, a world away from the rip-offs and the shit. Just find it. Candyland Club
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

travel100
Contributor
Username: travel100

Post Number: 23

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 12:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anon....I'll be in Amsterdam on (wed. & thurs. night...think Thurs is GangBang night)...do you think this place is worth a visit??? I will be in Germany for 10 days later on for quality sex and could just take my chances in the RLD but I know I'll be horny when i first get to Europe and won't want to wait for Germany. I've been to Parkside 118 (sometimes good...sometimes not) & society annomous (overpriced...although i actually had my frist and only French girl...they seem to be rare...she mounted me on top facing the other way so i got a nice view of her ass & she gave me BJ in 69 position so I had a nice view of her pussy but she said no touching or licking...the shit you have to put up with in Holland just to spend some time in the coffeeshops!...why can't they build a combo German FKK/Dutch Coffeeshop on the border! Anyway, I've heard of the CandyClub...would you recommend it or anyone else have any ideas for 3 days and 2 nights of sex in Amsterdam (The Hague and Rotterdam seem to have better alternatives but the cost and trouble of trams & trains to get to the clubs is a drag especially after an 8 hr transAtlantic air trip. I kinda of wanted to do something a little different then the RLD which I think has good downhill since they cracked down on the illegal eastern bloc girls I encounted on my first couple Visits.

Anybody with info or ideas or on the Candy Club please post.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration