21orover » Europe » Germany » Dortmund Area » FKK Club Happy « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Euro
Contributor
Username: Euro

Post Number: 41

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 2:05 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

FKK Happy
Wittbraeucker Strasse 370
44267 Dortmund
Tel 0231 4960285
Entry 39 Euro
Sessions 20Euro
Hours
Monday - Sunday
2pm to 2am

Free drinks and snacks
Swimming Pool, Sauna
Towels or Robes
Web Site

map

FKK Guide (Fkk)
New Contributor
Username: Fkk

Post Number: 3

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, April 19, 2003 - 7:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The orignal club in Schwerte just off the Autobahn has been closed for some time. Cocoon seems to have drawn much of the talent and for good reason. The club has a reduced entry at happy hour and many of the women provide some great service.

Denker

Posted on Monday, September 11, 2000 - 1:10 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

FKK Schwerte Dortmund, Wittbrâuckerstrasse 370
FKK club Schwerte is located south of Dortmund. They were formerly in Schwerte but moved to a new loaction about a year ago. This is one of the few clubs open on sundays when most of the clubs are closed. Price 130 DM for half an hour which makes it the most expensive club in the area(less than Babylon). Price includes drinks and snacks, Pool. Worth a visit.

loverboy

Posted on Monday, September 11, 2000 - 11:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Further directions to location if you have been to the old location.

Continue on the strasse to the Chinese Restaurant and make a left turn at the Cheniese Restaurant. Continue on this str. to the very end, where you can continue straight no more. Make a right turn here, you are on Wittbrauckerstr.

If you look quickly up on your right, you will see the place on the second level, above a furniture store. If you pass the restaurant, you have gone too far. The address is clearly marked.

My friends and I have always been treated well here. All the managers and attendants are very nice. There is no 5 DM charge for soft drinks and snacks. Anyone with DM in the pocket can come here without hassle.

In my experience of many visits at both locations the activity has been top notch. A lot of Eastern Europeans and a good work ethic shown by all, including the native girls.

I have always liked this place, but I don't like the pricing plan. I always like to buy a threefer ticket and this is not available.

I usually only go here when I have a lot of DM in my pocket and want to spend the day touring the FKK clubs and later the windows (for a laugh or two). I pop from one place to another spending the full 130 DM or so, going maybe 4X in the day.

It's a rough job, but someone has to do it.

Rolf.

Franz

Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2000 - 2:10 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey LoverBoy I would like to hear see your top ten list as you seem to have a good knowledge of the FKK scene. Also do they still have that old lady at the door of the Schwerte club that collects the theatre ticket when you leave? When you pay your bill your given a ticket to get out of the place.

I liked the older Schwerte next to the freeway the A1 I think. Had many good parties at that old house.

loverboy

Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2000 - 10:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I know what you mean by the "theatre ticket" and I was once given the exit permission slip and did give it to the "old lady" at the door. She is actually one of the managers and she is very nice (if you have any "special requests" she would be the one to ask).

As a well known and honoured guest (with many DM in pocket) I am no longer subjected to the ticket exit plan. It makes me feel like royalty (ha, ha).

There is also the 40ish German guy with the light brown hair and "Ali" the Turkish guy in addition to a young German girl who is a lesbian and acts as part time manager. I banged her a long time ago and she was very acceptable, but nothing to write about.

As to the top ten....this is very hard because as you know there are new clubs all the time and the girls sometimes move from one club to another or disappear for long periods of time. The manager is many times a different one than encountered on a previous visit. Also it takes a lot of writing effort to describe the girls and the places, and then the place might change by the time the reader gets there. There are some clubs that are consistant winners though.

I am doing this to "pay back" the favour. I used the WSG (a while back though) and this website (JRSSG) and I have had some great results by following the lead of those who have gone before me.

Actually, the old posts of the Fu..fests (tm) and the travels of Screwdriver and friend were instrumental on me getting a job with a multi-national company that has offices in Germany (and other Euro loc.) and Asia. My job and knowledge of languages gives me the ability to travel monthly to very desirable locations. Even though I had been using the German brothels for a little under 30 years, the posts gave me the opportunity to find new places and get reviews.

I will try my best to post whenever the opportunity presents itself. If you have a question about a specific place I will be glad to throw my 2 DMs into the mix.

If you have some specific places use the "best brothel" and "best prostitute" threads that I have started on this forum.

Rolf

Memyself

Posted on Monday, August 13, 2001 - 2:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Schwerte is not a FKK club in the full sense since the girls don't walk around in the nude but in bikini. I have been a few times and had so so experiences. One exception was this latin American chick Naomi. She also walks around in bikini with her sexy cup D tits. Altough she didn't do much foreplay on the couch, still keeping her bikini, she revealed herself as an inventive lover in the room. While dancing a sexy latin dance, she turned her butt against my groin and took my dick from behind between her thights. She had us dancing a samba with my penis between her lips! After this introduction, she sat on the edge of the bed and performed a perfect blow job on my uncovered dick. More kissig and fondling followed before she put on the condom and climbed on me. Two more positions and I came wildly. If I go back to Schwerte, I will make sure to ask at the entrance if Naomi is there. If not I will go my way futher down the road to FKK CLUB Applerbeck.

Sp

Posted on Monday, August 13, 2001 - 4:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Questions? Is this the same club with the numbers "370" as the address and over the doorway?
The original Schwerte club was next to the Autobahn in a small two story res house. It was closed a year or so ago and from what I heard they moved to the "370" address. Also is it possible they have a bikini or lingerie day? Many clubs have a non-nude day once or twice a week. This is common at Oase as well as several other clubs.

Thanks for the post, during my last visit to the "370" club over a year ago I was not impressed. They attempt to be an "FKK" club however the girls, the service were lacking.

You might try the club near Bochum on Freudebergstr. there are some posts about this club on this board. The Hohenysburg FKK also has had some positive reviews and is not too far.

Luv

Posted on Friday, August 17, 2001 - 5:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Sp,

If you go to the rear of the building across from the Chinese restaurant, there is a sign at the back of the old building directing you to the 370 address. Supposedly the team from Schwerte is now the team at the 370. I have been to both places many times. I think they use the term "team" loosely, like the Florida Marlins team one year (won World Series), but the following year everyone was traded. Maybe that is the case. The free agent status of the girls cause them to move to a team where they can make more DM.

Sp

Posted on Friday, August 17, 2001 - 5:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Rolf,

Is the Schwerte Club that was next to Autobahn now closed? That was were I had heard the new owner and the girls came from.

Memyself

Posted on Sunday, August 19, 2001 - 12:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I mean indeed the 370 club.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration