Bars Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » Europe » Netherlands » Amsterdam » Bars « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Damit

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, February 02, 2002 - 10:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

La Vie en Rose Bar
La Vie en Rose:5Euro entrance fee opens around 7pm and goes till after 2am. Recommended.

La Vie is located at the end of Bethlemsteeg if you have the OZV (see walk tour to be posted soon) at your back. Itís as close to an American style strip bar as you can get. That said it is the rawest strip club on the planet. There are two bars, one in front of the stage and one away from the stage with plenty of room to stand along the wall. The stage area is no place for the timid to sit. If you sit there you WILL be part of the action. Basically anything the girl will do (short of sex right there) goes. I have been party to licking whipped cream off of a dancer as she mounted my beer bottle. After all you are in Amsterdam folks and anything goes ;). If you donít want to be part of the sideshow you can sit or stand away from the stage area but make sure your drink is full or hold the bottle in your hand so you donít get the ďdo you want another?Ē hustle. Over all sleazy and freaky funÖ just the way I like it ;). Remember relax and have a blast.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration