Hotels Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » Europe » Netherlands » Amsterdam » Hotels « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Damit

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, February 04, 2002 - 9:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My philosophy about hotels is simple. During the off season (Nov 15 thru March 15) I stay at 3/4 star hotels as they are more reasonable then. I also make the majority of my trips then. During "on" season I stay at the 2/3 star places. Now for those of you from the US knock a star off of the ratings and you'll have a better idea of what your in for in terms of US ratings. Stay tuned. Remember relax and have fun.

whoreseeker
New Contributor
Username: papalazarou

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 12:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

if u want a cheap hotel try the neutraal, it is by far the cheapest in amsterda. it is on damraak, about 5 mins from centrum station. rooms are small and only some have on suite but for the price it cannot be beaten, for bookings try http://www.bookings.nl , this is a great site for booking hotels in holland, amsterdam is almost always full so best to book early

travel100
Contributor
Username: travel100

Post Number: 21

Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 12:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I always use http://www.bookings.nl to book my hotels in Amsterdam. I couldn't agree more that its a great site to find and book your hotel. It's a pain to arrive at Central Station and have to go to the tourist info place to get a hotel or try and find one carting your luggage around. Check under special offers...sometimes you can get around -50% off normal price.
I just made a reservation for Amsterdam end of Feb. 2003 and one thing I noticed (that I had not previously noticed to be so exptreme) is that the hotel prices go way up Friday & Sat nights. So if your on a budget and would rather spend your money on the girls then plan to be there Sun-Thurs. It used to be they'd be sold out on the weekends but this time the Nive hotel i booked has a rate of 65/euro (Sun-Thurs) and 115/euro for the same room on Fri. & Sat. But definitely check out the link above and spend some time to find the place that's rigt for you. If you haven't been to Amsterdam before I say stay around Leidesspien (may be spelled wrong)...but you've got everything there and you can easliy take a tram to the RLD yet be in a nicer area with street entertainment, tons of coffeeshops, resturants, etc. Close to Riksmuseum, the Park, etc.

ground zero

Posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 3:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I stayed in "The Crown" hotel, right in the heart of the Red Light District. Room costs about $40 per night and the staff is friendly. One of the best cities in the world. About 1,000 girls in the Red Light District to choose from. Problem is there are so many one can spend the entire night looking for the "perfect girl" Girls range from 50 to 100 USD. The act is strictly mechanical. Sex tourism is actually better in South America and Asia. The better side of the coin is that one can smoke dope with impunity. Nothing better than choosing the best girl out of 800 to 1,000 choices and smoking a joint to finish off the night. Amsterdam is a safe city and does not have the hassles that 3rd world countries have.

Zero

Posted on Wednesday, August 02, 2000 - 1:06 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I stayed in "The Crown" hotel, right in the heart of the Red Light District. Room costs about $40 per night and the staff is friendly. One of the best cities in the world. About 1,000 girls in the Red Light District to choose from. Problem is there are so many one can spend the entire night looking for the "perfect girl" Girls range from 50 to 100 USD. The act is strictly mechanical. Sex tourism is actually better in South America and Asia. The better side of the coin is that one can smoke dope with impunity. Nothing better than choosing the best girl out of 800 to 1,000 choices and smoking a joint to finish off the night. Amsterdam is a safe city and does not have the hassles that 3rd world countries have.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration