FKK Club Haus 18 Herford Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » Europe » Germany » Dortmund Area » FKK Club Haus 18 Herford « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Euro
New Contributor
Username: Euro

Post Number: 181

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2004 - 7:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Haus 18
(Not an FKK club)
Ackerstrasse 18
32051 Herford
Tel 02221-109146

Hours
Daily 1pm - 11pm

Free Entry

map
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

BlueSwede
New Contributor
Username: blueswede

Post Number: 3

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 10:23 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've been there!
It was two years ago, so things might changed since then but this was nothing to remember for re-visit.

The premises was fairy small, especially the bar-area. The reste feld reserved for action together with the girls.

One or two of the girls was good-looking and definately material for spending some time (and money) on. But during the 1,5 hours time I was there they only chatted with some local boys and NO action whatsover could be spotted so at last I got a bit tired of it and went to the "laufhaus" near the railwaystation and found a nice thai-girs who gave me a good time instead.

Btw, Herford is about 50 km's south from Hannover

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration