Podgorica Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » Europe » Serbia - Montenegro » Podgorica « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Traveler 35

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2001 - 2:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Had an occassion recently to visit Podgorica, Montenegro in the former Yugoslavia Republic. Have traveled all over the world but this place is the best by far. Sex was fantastic. The women are all tall and statuesque and didn't see an ugly one during the entire visit. The best places by far were the "Clubs". I found three and didn't look for more. Valentinos, Vamos, and Oscars are the three that I found. Each club has several stages with at least 10 beautiful girls who dance on a regular schedule to show off their abilities. The girls will also sit with you and you can buy them a drink for 15 to 20 Deutch Marks ($1 = 2 DM). After you found a girl that you like, you can ask her to go up to her room. The cost for full service in 100 DM or $50 for 1 hour. At Valentinos, I allowed the lady to take charge. She enjoyed it so much that once was not enough. In the hour plus, she brought me off four times.

Oscars Club is probably the best overall in in terms of the women and the facilities. Probably because it is newer. It is located a bit on the out side of town but not far. Excellent club to sit and have a drink with the ladies and to complete the evening with a full hour of sex for less than $75.

Vamos Club is located downtown in Podgorica near one of the cinemas. Also an excellent club. Had a two lady special there. What an experience. All the ladies in these clubs are from 19 to 15 years in age. Most speak English and all are very energetic. After Asia, Latin America and Africa, Montenegro is heaven by comparison.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

gabriel pontello
New Contributor
Username: gabrielpontello

Post Number: 2

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, June 04, 2002 - 3:09 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I recently spent 3 weeks in podgorica and found a great sex scene there
there is not a street scene because montenegrian mentality is very tight about women and the girls working in the night clubs (tne only places to have sex by payment) come from serbia
there are 4 night clubs (in order of excellence):
CIN CIN is the newest and is located near the old airport, a little bit outside the city (10 euro to go there by taxi from downtown) the 5 girls I've seen are cute; they cost 60 euro/hour and the rooms are nice and clean
Brankica (23 y.o.) is a great lover and likes very much sex
Milica (19) is a special pick (100 euro)but woths every cents you pay
I've just seen the others and I ensure you they are good looking
VALENTINO's is crowed of young, cute girls (about 12) but the rooms are too small
Sara and Alex (both 19) are very nice and friendly
OSCAR is small and the rooms are so so and the girls are less than average
there is an exception, Vesna, good looking and very passionate in the bed
avoid Maria, very nice and smart, but ugly
VENUS (not Vamos as I read in a previous post) is in downtown and has a green light outside
there are 4/5 average girls, able to dance very well but absolutely not nice in the bed
I suggest you to go there just to watch the show

prices for the drinks are from 5 to 15 euro in every place and you heve not to pay for the entrance
all girls cost 50 euro/hour (with the exception of CIN CIN) and the most worth it
if you like to make love not just to have sex, podgorica is your place...
the girls like to kiss and if you are interested in them (I mean to let them come) they are happy to share their time with you
it's not difficult to have their cell and to pick'em up to your hotel if you performed well with them

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration