21orover » Europe » Germany » Düsseldorf Area » Street Action « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Cisco
New Contributor
Username: cisco

Post Number: 5

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, November 22, 2002 - 7:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Try Frobenstrasse and some of the side streets.

Also look for the Bahhdam which is near the Main Train station. Standing in front its to the right behind the station on a side street. You can see the several story apartment building where the women hand out of the windows on all levels from the station platform. There is a doorway you need to enter into a courtyard.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

ckoolguy
Contributor
Username: Ckoolguy

Post Number: 1

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 - 2:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I always try this place when i go to Dusseldorf. Either Cab, Bus or Train... I do it walking (15-20 min) from the old town - Heinrich Heine Allee.. my last time was last year 2008, it has girls for everyone, i mean all types, but please be patient, not always all th girls are present. worth visiting this place!

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration