ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mufu
New Contributor
Username: Mufu

Post Number: 4

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, December 26, 2003 - 9:44 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I went last monday morning to "Partytreff" Schmiederstraße 11. The place is not easy to find since this is a small blind street behind the station but the place is worth a well kept secret. Entry is 75 Euro for a 6 hour session. There was 3 girls present, all in their very early 30's and if not stunner at least very nice to see. The house has strong connection with partytreff in Mettmann but the ambiance is more cozy. There was no more than 5 men present which was clearly not enough for the strong appetite of the ladies. The morning was spent chatting in the coffe room and having a gettogether party on the "Wiese" once each hour or so. Despite me reaching an age when retirement starts to be a possible option, I had the biologigal proof that the girl was not faking her orgasm. I know that is pure vanity.. but well! I felt very proud of me!!

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration