FKK Club Heavensgate Sauna Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » Europe » Germany » Dortmund Area » FKK Club Heavensgate Sauna « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Euro
Contributor
Username: Euro

Post Number: 39

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 1:25 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

HEAVEN'S GATE
Swebenring 36
46286 Dorsten
Tel 02369 206182
Info 02369 206099
Web Site
Opened October 18, 2002

Hours
Monday - Thursday 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Friday - Saturday 11:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Sunday 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
New Years' and Xmas Eve: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Prices
Entry Fees:
10:00 - 1:00: 25
1:00 - 10:00: 35
10:00 - 04:00: 30

Session Fees:
25 per 20-minute block (add'l. 10 for BBBJ)

Food
Coffee, soft drinks, Beer, and snacks included. Free Buffet Saturday after 8:00 PM

Services
Dream villa 600qm, 1500qm outdoor area
Sauna, Solarium, Jacuzzi, BBQ, VIP lounge
Gym, Buffet, Fireplace, Parking

In-house massage: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Sat 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM

Directions
Take the A43 towards Haltern/Wesel/Wulfen/Lippramsdorf exit B58 direction Dorsten/Wulfen 3 street signal left to the (Industrial area Dimker Heide) First right turn to Swebenring 36.

heaven
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Al Bundy
Silver Contributor
Username: albundy

Post Number: 76

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, January 18, 2003 - 6:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I visited this club with a couple of friends last Saturday night. They currently have a promotion with hot food on Saturday nights. The food was excellent. The club itself is very nice, and looks like it was designed, and certainly decorated, expressly for the FKK purpose. It is probably the nicest looking club I have seen. For a Saturday night, there were almost no guests. For a large part of the time, we were the only ones there.

As for the girls, it was not too great. There were 6 when we arrived, and the only blonde left shortly after, to go disco or something. The others were only a 5-6 at best. Both of my friends tried out a different girl. One of them came down and informed me it was very poor, no kissing, no BBBJ, only straight stuff, very uninteresting. The other came down with a big smile, and had just finished a very nice session with a GFE-type. I did not find anything that was even remotely interestiong for me, so I just hung around. No couch action at all. We left shortly after, and headed for another club.

Perhaps it will improve with time. It is still new and I think not too well known.

Al

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration