Swinger Club versus FKK Club Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » Europe » Germany » General » Swinger's Clubs » Swinger Club versus FKK Club « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sp

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, August 13, 2001 - 6:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I commend you and guys for taking the time to post your experiences and views. FKK clubs and so called swinger clubs differ in many ways. FKK clubs are more predictable because your more a customer rather then just a participant. You pay for a particular service and you usually get what you pay for. I think a person visiting a swinger club alone has a far better chance having a good time rather then with a group of several guys. From reading many reports by actual German guys on the German boards this appears to be true. Do you want to be number 8 in a gang bang? Does she shower and clean up between men?

What if some eager woman (but unattractive, not your style) attempts to do you? Sometimes it's hard to say no especially if you don't speak her language.

Yes you can have a great time at a swinger club, IF you meet the right woman, she is available and she is open to you doing things with her. Nothing is guaranteed as you only pay for admittance and no guarantee for service. There is almost no chance that a girl will refuse you service at an FKK club. You are assured you can pick who you want and get the service you want.

Does a woman expect you to do oral on her if she does it to you? Yes I have heard of women that love to give head at these clubs. I would also think that one of the reasons you go to a swingers club is that there is an agreed even exchange. At an FKK you pay and she can do all the work, you really need do nothing. At a swinger club you usually need both parties to be interested in some act. With the acception of some paid women that the swinger club may provide to balance things out.

I personally think going to a swinger type club is worth going and sounds like fun. If you do find what your looking for at the club then you actually get more then what an FKK club offers. Which is a woman who wants to have sex and money has nothing to do with it, she is very into the act and may make it even better then the FKK scene. If only the ratio of men to women were guaranteed and the women were ALL attractive and interested. However this is were the clubs differ, it's a gamble.

The idea of 8 hours of non-stop orgy type sex with numerous women is appealling. I think we also need to mention that having sex in public might be part of the scene. Don't expect all the women to go to a closed private room. It's more like hey it's your turn so take over while we sit back and watch. (Correct me if im wrong).

Wizard and yourself are adventureous enough to try these clubs and find that you can have a blast. It's your reports that have gotten me interested. Please keep posting your reviews and info as there are many guys that enjoy your posts.

I think we all need to still take care with safe sex when visiting any club. Multiple partners with multiple cums in a womans mouth or elsewhere may sound hot but it may be at a greater risk. I'd like to hear your comments on the safety of multiple partners at the swinger clubs you visit. Also the ratio of attractive and willing women to eager men.

I'll submit my finds of few swinger clubs soon as I can. Beverly, Haus Nister are two of the clubs I plan on trying.

Thanks again, please ignore any past flack I think it's more concern..

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration