Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » Europe » Germany » Düsseldorf Area » Sex Parties « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Magician

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 1998 - 11:40 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

>I would love to hear about the Super parties that >go on where you pay 200 marks for all you can
>screw.

Each one has a web page:
http://www.sex-2000.de/supergeile-abspritzparty
and
http://www.sex-2000.de/megageile-abspritzparty

According to their answering machine, some things have changed since the creation of the website. The house in Dusseldorf is now open every day except Sunday from 11 am - 3 pm and 7 pm - midnight. The S/M party on Wednesdays in Hilden have been cancelled. There's now a "anal, sandwich and watersports party" on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Haven't been there myself, however.

Magician

Ubert

Posted on Thursday, October 15, 1998 - 12:09 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What did you want to know? The super parties are not for the shy. Lots of swinging guys and gals. S&M is on certain days, they don't really mix the parties. Its a best bet for the person that wants to spend say $100 and have all the sex they want in one evening.

Marko

Posted on Thursday, October 15, 1998 - 8:02 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do I need to know how to speak German? I assume
condoms are required. How does it work? What is
the price?

Ubert

Posted on Thursday, October 15, 1998 - 11:06 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Price ranges depending on the club, I think its 150-200 Dmarks($120 aprox) at the one shown. Yes all intercourse requires a condom. Oral sex does not. Many Germans speak english, some do not. I think the language barrior is similar to Mexico.

Marko

Posted on Thursday, October 15, 1998 - 4:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

$120 for the whole evening? I assume these are
prostitues who are brought in. How long does the evening last? What is the ratio of women to men
allowed?

Magician

Posted on Thursday, October 15, 1998 - 4:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ubert, how many people are at an average party?
Do the women there sometimes say "No", or do they what you want them to do?

Ubert

Posted on Thursday, October 15, 1998 - 6:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The parties are different then the sex clubs. Usually at the clubs they have women that are paid by the visit to the room. About $50-$100 for a 30 minute visit. The parties invited swinging ladies who are not paid, men must pay. The parties last usually from 8pm to 4am, they serve meals, drinks. No one is forced to have sex with anyone, you choose. I've never seen anyone get turned down, but it can happen. I have seen as many as 75 people attend and as little as 12. You would be surprised how many women attend and enjoy sex. I think at times the management that holds the parites may pay a few girls to attend. From my experience they act as if they are enjoying themselves rather then being paid. I've seen more women then men attend, at its worst 2 women for every 3 men. At its best 3 women per 1 man. Remember some women are bi sexual.

Magician

Posted on Friday, October 16, 1998 - 5:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Have you been to the Parties at Hilden or Dusseldorf? Can you tell us about your experiences there?

Magician

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration