FKK Club Dietzenbach Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » Europe » Germany » Frankfurt am Main Area » FKK Club Dietzenbach « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Euro
Contributor
Username: Euro

Post Number: 33

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 12:09 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

FKK Club Dietzenbach
Voltastrasse 4
63128 Dietzenbach
Tel 06074 47360
Hours Daily 11am - 12pm
Entry 50 Euro
Sessions
1 x 30€
Drinks Included
No Alcohol
Pool, Sauna, Tanning booth
15 totally nude women
(Known as Der Aldi by locals the store)
Web Site Map

maps

mapd

mapf

map1

map2

map3

map4

map5

map6

FKK Guide (Fkk)
New Contributor
Username: Fkk

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, April 19, 2003 - 6:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

One word of caution with this club. It does not contain the usual young, hot, willing women that you may find at 1st rate clubs like Relax, Oase, Atlantis etc. The women here are usually a bit older (although this does not mean you can't find a good one). Should you NOT party you will get a stiff penality by the bar maid for the sum of 50 Euro which I find very unfair. If you party with one girl the price is 60 Euro with half going to the club. So why not charge a customer only 30 Euro if they can't find a girl they like? What this will do is perhaps anger the customer and they won't return. Then again this club has a long history of stupid rules made up by the management. For example they used to enforce the "you must choose the 1, 2 or 3 girl plan prior to going to the room). Well they no longer enforce this rule as it obviously did not help business. The barmaid (older angry white haired German woman) is usually the problem, she still has this German mentality which helped Germany lose WW2.

SP
Gold Contributor
Username: sp

Post Number: 254

Posted on Saturday, April 13, 2002 - 3:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Train stations (Bahnhofs) near FKK Dietzenbach

There are 3 stations within about 9km of the club.

FKK Dietzenbach is 19.5km from the Hauptbahnhof (Main Train Station) 22.7km from the Flughafen (airport) train station.

I would figure on about one (1) Euro per Kilomenter via taxi. Round this figure off for the best estimate. If someone knows the exact fare please post it. So at 8km rounded off makes 10 Euro taxi fare to the clubs from the 3 stations nearby.

Sprendlingen
Theodor-Heuss-Straße
Dreieich
Deutschland

Obertshausen
Brühlstraße
Obertshausen
Deutschland

Eppertshausen
Feldstraße
Eppertshausen
Deutschland

Euro
New Contributor
Username: Euro

Post Number: 125

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, September 16, 2004 - 9:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

UPDATE

I visited this club on Sept 2nd 2004 at about 7pm. The parking lot was packed with visitors and from the looks of the inside business was up. There were more men then women, the three rooms upstairs which some have 2 or more beds were almost all occupied. It came to the point that multiple couples were using the rooms. What this means is that if a girl and guy where using a room another couple would enter at the same time and use the vacant bed in the room. This can be a bit odd for guys who are not used to having a couple in the same room.

Talent wise the club has not changed much over the years and many old faces could be found from past visits. Several new ones were also apparent. I would suspect that there were about 10 women to chose from.

Pricing has changed and now there is a 50 Euro entry fee, drinks are included and food or snacks are usually served. Each program (about 20 minutes long) will run you 30 Euros. I was able to have 2 full programs which included several postions an oral from two different women who both billed me for one session. My grand total for two programs was 110 Euros which comes to 55 Euros per session, both with non condom oral. Kissing was no problem if desired. FT (French Total) was available from one of the two women for the cost of one additional program 30 Euro.

Would I return for another visit? YES, Looks wise the women were 4 - 7 in looks, service was a 4 on a 1 to 5 scale.

It's stated on there wed site that they permit only Germany clients, this may be a problem for non speaking, non German looknig visitors. I did notice some men who did not look German so perhaps they vary in who is permitted to enter

NightHawk
New Contributor
Username: Nighthawk

Post Number: 1

Posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2005 - 6:58 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The website no longer mentions German customers only, and I would doubt that it ever did.
"Unter Deutcher Leitung" means "under German management".

Ready
New Contributor
Username: Ready

Post Number: 32

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2005 - 7:57 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Discrimination among clubs

Perhaps so others may better understand NightHawk's comment:

It's true that there is discrimination taking place at certain clubs, in which some visitors are denied entrance. Some clubs might deny entry to visitors of obvious Turkish heritage, while others might extend this to all Ausländer, or foreigners in general.

I've personally witnessed such discrimination at Dieztenbach, Herne (now closed), Hohensyburg (also closed), and the most notorious club for this: Dortmund Aplerbecker at Bahnhofstrasse 5. At any one of these clubs, your chances of getting in are low if you don't look like a local.

I myself can pass for German and have been allowed entry to the Dortmund club, as well as to the others listed above. However, on several occasions, I've been with non-Germans who did not appear Turkish and were denied entry just the same. The desicions to deny entry could have been made at the discretion of the manager or the Thekefrau who happened to be working that day, rather than due to the policy of the club owners.

Here's another example: Recently, at Freundenbergstrasse 39, a first-time visitor was denied entrance. I sat a few feet from the front desk and watched the entire event:

One of the ladies opened the door for the visitor and handed him a robe and towel. As he approached the desk, he was asked if he had ever been to the club before. He answered no, and was told he had to leave. He did not make a scene; rather, he just turned around, dropped his towels at the entry, and left. Perhaps this man was Turkish; however, he did not have the features one would associate with being Turkish.

Like Dietzenbach, this club also has the text Unter Deutscher Leitung ("Under German Management") text on the website.

More about Dietzenbach: This is one of several clubs belonging to the same owner. This man is better known to some as "The Blind Man," as no one is known to have seen him. There is even a rumor that he himself is of Turkish heritage, which makes it even more odd that some of his clubs have been known to discriminate.

It's interesting that the "German Customers Only" text has been removed from their web site. Perhaps the Unter Deutscher Leitung text is there to reassure Germans that the club has no non-German management, which some may consider postive. Oddly enough, most of these clubs also promote an "international" group of women.

NightHawk, perhaps you could share your experience with the Dortmund club if you've been, or with other clubs owned by this chain? Perhaps you're just commenting on the web site and have no real experience. The fact is, some clubs will discriminate when deciding which visitors to allow. It would help if posters described such situations in detail, including German speaking abilities, color, nationality, etc. Then, we might get a better idea as to the issues that certain clubs may have in deciding whether or not to allow certain visitors.

In any event, the post that Euro made was correct. However, NightHawk is also correct: text has been removed from the Dietzenbach web site. I'm not exactly sure what it stated, but I also recall seeing text that made it apparent they did not allow all guests at one time or another. This seems to no longer be the case. With competition between clubs heating up and business getting slow at times, things can change. Thanks, NightHawk, for pointing out that something has changed at Dietzenbach.

Those wishing to look into this further can find the "Blinder Mann Clubs Map" HERE.
More info on each club is also on this web site. Click on the link pertaining to the city where the club is located.

Also, visit this link FKK Belamie and notice its similar web site. This club has the same owner, but the text Gäste jeder Nationalität willkommen (Guests of all nationalities welcome) appears on the page.

And, look here: FKK Iserlohn
The website includes the text "DER" Club für gemischtes Publikum! meaning "The Club for the Mixed Public."

And, finally, this: FKK Salome has the line Multi-Kulti-Club Einlass aller Nationalitäten! which means "Multi Culture Club, all nationalaties allowed entry."

My point here is, if these clubs make it clear that they allow all guests, then perhaps you might understand that those clubs that specify anything else might be different. At one time these clubs did in fact make this distinction even clearer on their web sites.

Over the years, I've spoken about this with several women at the clubs as well as the managers. The concensus was that the reasons for discrimination vary. While one person felt that they applied only to Turkish visitors, another felt that they applied to all non-Germans or foreigners. And, all agreed that the decision to discriminate always rested with the manager or the woman running the bar.

NightHawk
New Contributor
Username: Nighthawk

Post Number: 2

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2005 - 12:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank you for an interesting post from Ready.
I am anglophone, living not far from Dietzenbach. My German is adequate but not fluent. I have been to this club some half-dozen times and never been refused entry, or even had my nationality queried.

Reading some travellers' tales from other American websites, this is always seems to be the experience of Americans with little or no German.

I admit that haven't been to other clubs of the same owner, only to the club in Altenstadt. That one lacked the intimacy, but the choice of girls was overwhelming.

I stopped going to Dietzenbach a couple of years ago when I found the whole thing rather clinical, especially when the chances of sharing a room with another couple are so high.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration