Trip Reports Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » Europe » Netherlands » Amsterdam » Trip Reports « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

COBBER

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2001 - 8:45 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Amsterdam Red Light District

This place never changes, does it! However, I was pleasantly
suprised by the number of girls plying their trade during
the Winter season, especially considering their weren't that
many guys around.

As usual, the quality of girls was variable depending upon
what type you're after. However, there was no shortage of
glamours.

I had my best Amsterdam experience during this visit with a
young dutch girl, Cindy, in a room near the Bulldog cafe.
No rush, lots of talking and very customer focused! Whilst
jet-lag prevented me from completing the session, Cindy did
everything she could to try and help my flacid penis along.
How many times has that happened before? Not much I'd think.

COBBER

Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2001 - 12:26 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kasteel Waterloo

My recent travels took me across to South-east Holland at the end of January 2001 and I found myself very close to Roermond and decided to visit Kasteel Waterloo.

I was fortunate that I had timed my visit in Roermond well so I was there on a Wednesday which was singles and couples night.

I arrived at Roermond train station at 8pm and hailed a taxi to the caste (the driver knew where it was) which cost me NLG40. When I arrived, the castle was bathed in light from various spotlights around the grounds which looked spectacular. I was greeted at the door by a young, very attractive girl (does she have a twin?) who advised me of the entry price (NLG170)and where to go to change.

I went downstairs to the locker room, put all my clothes inside and, leaving my underwear on, went up stairs to check out the action.

By the time I got upstairs, there were approximately 20 people in the main bar/lounge area and probably another 15 people scattered around various other areas (fireplace/dining room etc.) on the ground floor. As I went to the caste alone, and did not speak dutch, it was a bit strange sitting there, having a drink, and not understanding a single word anyone said, but there is such a good environment about the place that I soon settled in.

There was an interesting mix of couples, mainly in their 40's+ and the odd younger couple. Most seemed to be regulars as they all talked to each other like they had existing friendships and the few single guys like me just hung around taking in the scenery.

I waited downstairs for approximately 1hr as I tried to figure out when things what get started upstairs. Meanwhile, a steady stream of new people arrived and the place was becoming quite full (with more younger couples arriving as well).

Eventually I decided to go for a wander upstairs and see if the action had begun - well - I should have gone up earlier!

I really did not know what to expect as I mounted the stairs, having never been involved in the swinging scene, and really nothing could have prepared me for the feast of flesh that I was about to behold!

The top level of the castle is made up of around 5 individuals rooms. The first room, immediately on your left on the landing has a large round bed in it and didn't get much action all night. The second room, containing some mild s&m equipment, likewise did not get much usage on the night I was there.

The third room along, however, was full of action! The two beds inside were full with up to three different couples/threesomes engaging in the most magnificent sexual acts! You really had to just stand back for a few minutes to take everything in.

I then moved along to the other side of the landing to a darkened walkway, rounded the corner and came to a room in the middle of the next walkway whose entrance was a smaller curtain at foot level. I bent down and entered this new room to find three couples in various stages of copulation, surrounded by guys who were kneeling down in front of them with their underwear hanging down whilst they jerked off. One by one, each of these guys then joined in the action with each couple.

Thinking I'd found the secret to interaction, I too kneeled down and before long, one of the women (who was lying on her back with one guy's face in her crotch and the other massaging her breasts) reached over and started giving me a handjob! I couldn't believe my luck. This went on for a few minutes before I decided to conserve my energy and move on to another room.

I exited the curtain and rounded the next corner to find a "traffic jam" of people blocking the way - i soon realized why.......a young girl was being taken from behind whilst guys on either side of either massaged her breasts. Truly an amazing sight to see. The couple eventually "moved sideways" so the flow of human traffic could continue.

This took me into the next room which had one bed, raised high, which ran the length of two walls. Again, there were two couples going for it (one in particular were clearly not beginners and they went through a very hot 69 session before it finished with him coming in her mouth - without condom!! I couldn't believe it, especially seen as everybody else seemed to be using condoms).

Following this, I went back out onto the landing to visit the final room which was pretty small and jam packed (you almost couldn't move!) with people watching and partaking in various acts.

Against the length of one wall was a bed on which three couples were f**king in various positions. Each of the three couples were quite young and very attractive and two of the girls even pleasured each other whilst being rode by their man (which was the only lesbian action I noticed all night).

Once I had visited all the rooms, I spent the rest of the night going round again to each room looking for an "opportunity" to score which later came in the "curtained" room as I kneeled next to a couple whilst they were f**king and before long I was in on the action.

With my load shot, and with the clock getting late, I went downstairs, changed back into my clothes and had the barman call me a taxi before leaving at 11:40pm. I managed to get back to Roermond station in time to make the last train out at 12:01am.

Overall, Kasteel Waterloo probably rated as my best experience on a holiday full of great experiences. Maybe it was just the pure volume of sexual activity under one roof and before my very eyes, but whatever the reason, I would highly recommend the experience to anyone.

Everyone was very friendly and any couples that were only there to be with each other would be polite if someone tried to join in with them that was unwanted.

DrMD

Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2001 - 11:04 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Cobber,

What was the entry fee you paid?

What would say were the odds, men versus women?

From past reports there appeared to be many more men and not enough quality women.

These are a few of the things that one needs to consider when going to a swinger club. You usually pay $100 entry, there are no mandatory health inspections and your not guarantee anything.

From Cobber's excellent report it appears he only had one party during his visit.

COBBER

Posted on Sunday, February 11, 2001 - 3:35 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

DrMD - The entry fee into Kasteel Waterloo was 170 Dutch guilders - about USD$70 (I think).

Whilst there were definately more men than women overall on the night I was there, the ratio would have been approximately 60% men and 40% women.

As you pointed out in your post, there are no guarantees to scoer at a swinger party compared with an FKK club. Swinger parties are not for everyone and I purely went for the experience sake, rather than expecting anything comparable to my FKK experiences.

On the health issue, it seemed to me that the younger couples seemed to party only with the other couples they knew and not take on additional partners whereas the older couples were more open to new partners.

Interestingly, the couple that I ended up with bought their own condoms with them and they felt they were of a better quality than the condoms distributed by the owners.

If you go as a single person you face a more difficult time in scoring at these places. I only partied once because by the time I got into the action, I didn't have a lot of time left before I had to leave to catch the last train out of town.
This is not an ideal situation and some planning ahead is very worthwhile.

Based upon my experience, you've got to take chances at these places and if you're willing to take a few knock backs, I think you could do OK.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration