21orover » Europe » Germany » Dortmund Area » FKK Club Belami « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

FKK Guide
New Contributor
Username: Fkk

Post Number: 7

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 3:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Verena FKK Club
Kressenweg 6
44379 Dorstfeld
Tel 0231 6185478
Hours
Daily 12pm - 2am
Fridays and Saturdays
2pm - 4am
Also Open Holidays and Sundays
Cost
Entry 35 Euro
(after 6pm 25 Euro)
Sessions 20 Euro
2 X 40 Euro Total
3 X 60 Euro Total
5 X 100 Euro Total
12-14 Women
Web site
Directions
A40 Exit DO-Dorstfeld
Direction Marten
4th street right
1st street left
You'll be on Kressenweg
Park at Haus No. 6

map1

map2

map3

map4

map5

map6

map7

map8

map9

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

loverboy

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2000 - 11:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It was April 1999 and I was driving in this area....I found the Club quite easily...it looked like an American auto parts store from the outside. I parked my vehicle and entered.

At first glance I was highly impressed with the interior. It looked quite clean and the bar was very inviting. I was asked to take a tour of the facility. Again I was impressed. The rooms were spacious and very clean, the W.C.'s were spotless and there were bathtubs in some of the rooms.

The gathering area was a series of couches near the bar. The two owners were present. This was a husband and wife team. Both of these people were extremely nice (which makes this a little difficult). In fact, I had a problem with my auto and they were calling the dealership for me to get some information. They could not have been nicer.

This was not a typical FKK situation. Usually you get greeted at the door, you are given towels and key and you go to locker room, change into towel and bring key to bar, get drink.....go screw. This was not the case here and I don't know what was going on.

I was sitting at the bar drinking in my clothes, which is usually a no no. There were three women present and the price was in the 180 DM range (I'm not sure of the exact quote). After all of the help they had given me, I really wanted to pick. But alas, I could not. This was not a sow farm, just not anyone I wanted to share my sperm with. I was posed with a dilemma.

They went on to explain that in a few hours the club would switch to a nightclub and then the price would be 300 or 350 per hour, and new girls would be coming in. I was getting a migrane headache.

I chose to leave in a friendly way and they said the drink was on the house. This was very nice. We had talked for about 45 minutes.

So what happened here? I don't know!! I ask myself this question whenever I drive by this area and I have never had the "guts" to go back inside. I don't want them to be nice to me again and then walk out again without picking a girl. The pricing plan was definitely not for me either.

Was this possibly a club in transition?? Were many of the girls on vacation?? Aphrodite's in Gladbeck has this same plan and it causes many problems. That is the semi FKK in the day, then switching to a nighclub. The good girls all wait for the nightclub action, as that is where the money is.

So, this club deserves a visit, by someone other than Rolf....who will post current results. If they have gotten their feet on the ground (as to girls and price) this has the possibility of being a good club.

Rolf

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration