21orover » Europe » Germany » Berlin Area « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Brothel Agentur Winter FKK Guide1-12-04  8:28 pm
Brothel 21 Club 11-16-07  6:02 pm
Brothel Cherie Bar Saloon 11-16-07  6:02 pm
Brothel Royal Club 11-16-07  6:01 pm
Brothel Van Kampen Club  11-16-07  6:00 pm
FKK Club Artemis
Halenseestraße 32-36 Berlin 10711 - Tel 0175 9035901 - Daily 10a-4a - 70 EUR Entry, 50 EUR for 30 mins.
Holmes Bulgaria1-06-10  9:13 pm
FKK Club Europa Leipzig
Essener Strasse 27a Leipzig, Mockau 04129 - Tel 0341 2251751 - Daily 12p-2a - 50 EUR Entry, 50 EUR for 30 mins., extras 25 EUR
Michael W6-30-09  8:01 am
FKK Club Goldstar Saunaclub 11-16-07  6:03 pm
FKK Club La Folie Berlin
Kaiser-Friedrich-Strasse 63 Charlottenburg 10627 - Tel 030-3275969 - Mo-Sa 6a-6p - 14 EUR Entry, 70 EUR for 30 mins., drinks extra
Kim2-19-06  9:19 pm
FKK Club Paradise 11-16-07  6:01 pm
FKK Club Thüringens
Marktplatz 8 Gräfinau-Angstedt 98704 - Tel 03678 550799 - 50 EUR Entry
 8-25-04  2:49 am
Dresden  
Sex KinosJpls10-29-01  11:15 am
Street ActionRomper6-20-01  6:55 am
Links 4-20-06  6:19 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Area Directory

Clubs
Agentur Winter Strasse des Friedens 7 Gera 07548 Tel 0365 8002890
Europa FKK Sauna Club Essener Straße 27a Leipzig/Mockau 04129 Tel 0341 2251751
La Folie FKK Club Kaiser-Friedrich-Str. 63 Berlin/Charlottenburg 10627 Tel 030 3275969
Thaiclub NIU Schererstrasszlige 10 Berlin 13347 Tel 030 4679950
Weiszliges Haus (White House) Haumluerstrasse 13 Stasszligefurt 39418 Tel 039 25281705

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jackyo

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2001 - 2:58 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

There is no shortage of hostess clubs near Stuttgarter Platz across from the S-bahnhaltestelle. The scenario is pretty much the same: the girls try to get you to buy them as many drinks as possible. All of them are available for other services, usually in a back room. Its not a very safe scene (had read a newspaper article about a journalist who was stabbed in this area a few years back coming out of a club) but at least safer than you would find on the street picking up a street hooker.

The sexkinos are cheap but the quality of the women and the cleaniness of the surroundings leaves much to be desired. Berliners don't call them Schmuddelclubs for nothing.

The only true FKK experience in Berlin is at La Folie. Its close to what you can find in NRW or Hessen and as a plus, most of the women are German. In other places, you have to speak Polish or Russian to get good interaction with the women.

I've heard of Bel Ami and Club Rasputin. Heard they are expensive though.

Also have heard good things about Cafe Pssst in Wilmersdorf. The contact area is a milk bar (milkshakes, etc...). You take the women to the back for action. The authorities tried to close this club but the owner fought back and as far as I can tell its still open for business.

Then there is the swinger club scene. Heard good things about Zwielicht but never been myself.

Yes, its easy to stop a cab at night on the street in Berlin.

Amazed_45

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2002 - 6:43 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I took a look at Berlin Diskret (http://berlindiskret.berlin1.de/berlindiskret/)
and saw a few more FKK clubs other than Folie. I have no idea if they're any good but I should be in Berlin in mid-March and I just may check them out.

I am also interested in the Swingers Clubs. I know that there is no guarantee of actually "getting anything" but it should be an interesting experience anyway.

proxximus
New Contributor
Username: prinz_v

Post Number: 4

Posted on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 1:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi there, in Berlin I can recommend a superb massage-studio in Bleibtreustrasse in West-Berlin.
Nice private flat tidy and clean und perfect servicc from € 55.
Call 030.8832044

daddy
New Contributor
Username: labadi

Post Number: 5

Posted on Thursday, October 03, 2002 - 1:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Coming to Berlin I prefer H/H-girls: those are the girls coming "H"ome oder in the "H"otel. There is a huge amount of adresses, but it's quite difficult to find the right one. What you need is: * Luck, * knowledge of the german language and * knowledge of human nature (most important). With some postion of luck you find a good girl. Most do BBBJ, prices vary from 80 - 120 €, but so does the quality and: high price mostly doesn't meeen high quality.

To get a good start try Martha http://martha.piranho.com/ - you won't forget her, if you start gentle !!

iseeu
New Contributor
Username: Iseeu

Post Number: 3

Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2003 - 6:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

PC Orpheus
I was lucky to be there on the first Tues nite of the month "gang-Bang nite". Surprisingly nice place compared to the outside looks of the place in the old eastern side of the city. 75 Euro entrance includes all drinks and food 8 couples, one middle aged overweight unattached woman, and 10-12 single men. Despite the ratio, lots of action.. the women (ages 30- 45) were available for all, no holds barred. There isn't a large place reserved for the couples like in other clubs so everything happensright there. One woman was with every available man over and over again, and kept asking for more, and her husband was in charge of lining the men up. Recommended on the 1st Tues of every month.

Euro
New Contributor
Username: Euro

Post Number: 259

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, July 29, 2005 - 10:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

New 60 Room Brothel to open for upcomming Olympics
See Story HERE

Euro
Platinum Contributor
Username: Euro

Post Number: 309

Posted on Sunday, April 22, 2007 - 12:14 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kamilla Douglas Blissestrasse
Erotikakademie Flemingstrasse
search the web for sites
80 Euros

(Message approved by admin)

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration