21orover » Europe » Germany » General » Swinger's Clubs « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Swinger Club versus FKK ClubSp8-13-01  6:59 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

wizard

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, August 08, 2000 - 4:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tina&ralf Solingen and Mettmann partytreff clubs .
I think if you read it you will get answer to all your questions just from reading them
They are listed under "German sex clubs"
But I will gladly answer all your questions as I'm sure that many other will want to hear what goes on in these great clubs even if they are a bit to scweemish for some
I have so far only managed four visits to this type of club twice to the old Hilden club (now closed and to 2 above mentioned clubs
Every visit was completly different it depends on who there the chemistry and one's own attitude.
I am going again next month and hope to specailize in these type of club and hope to visit at least another 5 or six (if I dont collase of exhaustion no I am not jokeing ) and I intend to report back in detail on my return
I will of course try and visit at least Babalyon FKK as Ive never yet had the privilege .
Now to your questions :

Q: How many men attend as compared to women?

A: It varies but general I have seen about 4 to 6 women to about 10 to 12 men once at hilden there were about 25 men

Q: How many of the women are single as opposed to couples?

A:of my 4 visits I have only met 3 couples 2 at the second time I visited Hilden and one couple at solingen.

Q:Do the men sometimes have sex with other men?

A: if you visit on a night with a tansvetite or bi moto like I did on my monday visit to soligen where I did see (see my report ) but did not watch men together with men in one of the rooms I just peeked in and saw 3 men together and when i saw what was going on just turned around and left to go and find somthing more intresting.

Q:Do you just start having sex with anyone or do you ask first?

A;Thats a diffucult one to answer there are all differnt senerios somtimes you are chatting at the bar and one suggets that you go to a room or one is wathching out side or inside a room you either join in with one guy and girl on the bed or one guy finishes with the girl and she is looking around for someone else to satify her its impossible to describe how it happens "it just does" belive me you dont think about it "it just happens "

Q:What are the chances you will have sex with women of older age? I've seen some 40-50 year old women attend these clubs.

A:Yes In my last visit to Mettmann I had a very nice time with a plump freuline 43 yrs who came once a week to get properly laid by as many men that were willing to screw her I usually dont go in for the older women but she was very friendly and such good fun what the heck I was in the mood and she was so hot how could I refuse .

Q:How long does a party treff go on?

A: they usually start at about 17:00 or 18:00 and finish at 12:00

Q:What is a short description of what happens, time it begins, sessions, food, do they roam the house or property, when does it end, the total cost?

A: one pays 200 250 or 300DM depending if its a regular nite or moto and weekends are more one undresses in a changing room is given a loker and most go around in either jock stap or nude one goes to the bar and newbees are shown around the house by one of the women there is usually snacks and free drinks including beer all included (I find drinking beer affects my performance and even though I love beer I have to refain till I after I had enough sex and are ready to go home .
One notices that the bar gets quite or you will notice that one or two of the girl have gone missing so its time to checkout the rooms then its up to you what happens next !
You can roam the whole house freely garden and THERE IS NO LIMIT TO SEX you can do it as much as you can and are able in other words SEX UNLIMITED and all this is included in your entry price no extras
But at 12:00 everyone goes home unless you get lucky (like I did once ) and get invited home by one of the couples or private women .

Q:Do they limit the men?

A:Limit ? what do you mean SEX? no you can do it as many time as you are able (be warned the women are unexhaustable and even a top stud wont be able to do it to many time's in a six hour period )

Q:Do they hire prosituties to balance the odds of men and women?

A: Yes definetly they have at least 2 or 3 professional women as they could not guarentee that private women will turn up to sevice the guys I would imagine most nights only pro's work these clubs but they all seem to enjoy their job and are great fun but dont go looking for 9-10 beauty queens like you get in the better FKK clubs the looks are not the main thing in Partytreff .

Q:Is it necessary to speak German?

A: Nichs spraken zi deutch (I dont speak it and you can see where its got me .

Well I think that answers all your questions
Bye the way I think its time that this babalyon dicussion page has got very big and diverse and need re classifing as this item that I have just now posted has really nothing to do with Babalyon
Over to you SP

Wizard

Wizard

Posted on Friday, September 01, 2000 - 6:12 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The only swinger club that I have heard of in this area (I have not visited or am able to pass on more than hearsay)
airport
The URL is
Candy Club in Russelheim nr frankfurt www.club-candy.de
the address is
Uranstrasse 1 Russelheim
The phone
6142 152281 tape
person phone 6142 152280
I dont know anything more about this club other than what ive read from these pages
If you are willing to travel a 2 hours drive you wil find plenty of swinger clubs for single men in the Rhine\Rhur area
Happy hunting
If you do go be sure to let us all hear about it
Wizard

Denker

Posted on Monday, September 11, 2000 - 2:24 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Party Treff in Mettmann has a web page with photos. Pretty hot

wizard

Posted on Sunday, September 24, 2000 - 10:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I think this may intrest some of you
It is the reply I received from Kasteel Waterloo in answer to my email

Hello Wizard,
Koln is not far from us, it's about one hour driving by car. You can find exactly the route with description on our internetsite. You can visit us on wednesday 18th September and on friday 22th September. Both are very good; there will be about 200-300 people from which as much
couples as singles. The women from the couples are looking for one or more men for trio or groupsex. The dresscode for men on wednesday
is slip or boxershirt; on friday is always a nude party, so naked. It is up to you which day you want to come. We hope to meet you soon.
Kindly regards
Castle Waterloo

Visit our internetsite: www.castlewaterloo.com

Wizard

Posted on Sunday, September 24, 2000 - 10:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have another interesting web site for any of you interested

www.xvagant.com/cupido
it is in sittard also in the same area as Waterloo the site is in dutch but one can understand the drift . I doubt if i'll make it there this time as I already have a full shedule and just dont have enough nights to visit all
of the clubs. Another one is De Zaar nr venlo
http\web.inter.nl.net/users/N.Leeuwis/cl_index.html
this one I am planning on visiting
I will post my final shedule at the end of the week and if any of you guys happen to turn up at one of these places and hear a middle aged single guy talking with a British accent
it will most likely be me

denker

Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2000 - 8:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sargenrot ANY TIME Sex Club for Singles and pairs

Have sex as much as you want for one flat rate

Mondays
10:00-14:00 DM 170
20:00 - DM 170
Tuesday
20:00 -open DM 170 Bi-Party
Wednsday
20:00 -open DM 170 FKK
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
20:00-open DM 170

Any-Time Tel.: 0 67 61 - 9 33 10
Landweg 3 Fax: 0 67 61 - 9 31 16
55471 Sargenrot

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration