FKK Club Bernd's Sauna Lichtenberg Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » Europe » Germany » Bonn/Cologne Area » FKK Club Bernd's Sauna Lichtenberg « Previous Next »

weather

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Euro
New Contributor
Username: Euro

Post Number: 97

Rating: 
Votes: 6 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, August 22, 2004 - 7:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bernd's Sauna Lichtenberg
Am Schieferhof 28
53773 Hennef-Lichtenberg
Tel 0224 81529

Web Site
Email

Hours
Monday - Thursday 1pm - 12am
Fridays 1pm - 1am
(No entry after 12am)
Closed Holidays

Prices
70 Euro Entry
50 Euro Session

Hot/Cold Buffet meal served daily
All Drinks, Beer, Hard Drinks, Softdrinks, Coffee and juices included. Snacks, fruit and bakery goods included

10 - 17 women

Sauna, whirpool, outdoor garden

Bernd's is now 30 years old, Established in 1981

The Mother of all FKK clubs opened early 1980's. Originally "Bernd" opened the club in the basement of his house, later as the club became popular he expanded the club to the rest of the home. It is now run by his son. Club hours have changed over the years by request of regular guests. Over 23 years of being the first "Bernd's" prides themselves with offering the finest quality service.

map

From A3 take A560 to Hennef. Stay on A560 until it turns into a Landstrasse. After a couple of miles and on top of a small hill you'll enter the little town of Lichtenberg (a plate indicates that). Take the third street on the right (another plate will point you to Lichtenberg again) which winds up a hill into the neighborhood. Park in one of the few spots lined up against the house at number 28, or in one of the two parks indicated "Privat-Parkplatz". There is no outside appearance about what this house is, but there is "Bernd's Sauna Club" plate closed to the door (you will not notice however until you've walked up right to the door).

Euro
New Contributor

Post Number: 180

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2004 - 7:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Detailed location Map
Reuter Hotel is the dark blue square

map

Al Bundy (Ab)
Contributor
Username: Ab

Post Number: 39

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2003 - 10:49 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Because it was Halloween, there was a big party here last Friday. I strongly suggest if you ever have the chance, visit one of the special parties here (or at other clubs too I suspect). It is really something to see.

I arrived about 2:30, and the place was mostly full from 3:00 on until the end. Because this club mostly has a high level of repeat business, and not a large number of outsiders, the group was fun, all knew each other (myself as well), and all had a fantastic time. The club was well decorated, and all the girls and staff (including Connie, the manageress, etc) were in costumes (not naked for a change). They all put a lot of time and effort into this, and it showed. A classy production! The food was out right at 2:00, and kept coming all night long (like the guests). If you haven't been here recently they have started having food catered in by a local resteraunt, and it is very good.

In order to assure a good time by the guests, all the girls were required to work the entire time, from open to close. This meant there was a great supply of girls. This lead to some spectacular fun...

Because there was a good crowd that generally knew each other, and rooms were sometimes hard to get, a lot of action happened out in the open. I witnessed a number of FT's in the main living room, downstairs, in the hall, where ever. Gina mostly set up shop just by the TV upstairs, and took good care of one customer after the other. Really fun watching all this happen. At one point in the evening, a couple of girls ganged up on another and stripped off her costume, and preceeded to attach her. She loved it, and they bounced around on the sofa and then the floor. Pretty soon another girl and 1 guest joinded in. Eventually Eileen was on her back on the living room floor, a customer was getting a BJ from her, and Baska was eating Eileen, who was screeming with pleasure. Accross the room another customer was getting a BJ, and in the corner Gina was getting her next guest heated up. Anybody that had the desire could have joined in. Similar behavior was also going on in the basement, along with general sing-along, pole dancing, and party stuff.

In all the years I have been doing these clubs I have never had a better time. All the girls and guests were happy, and I can't wait for the next party to cum along.

Al Bundy
Silver Contributor
Username: Ab

Post Number: 51

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 2:18 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Recent posts on another board have included a lot of incorrect information that demands some comments.

Gina has in fact left Bernd's, however the reason was more complicated, and did not involve the club requiring her to perform any kind of acts while ill!!! This was a superficial item that represented other things (not health related), with a bad final result. I know she would be welcomed back by the girls and staff should she wish to return. I think it was time for a break for her, which she desreves.

On another topic, the girls here do NOT all do FT, either for extra or as part of the basic service. As I have stated many times, posters who get special service and then tell the world this is standard practice do themselves, other customers, and the girls a disservice. This club is no different in this repect than any other. I know for certain there are girls here who will not do FT, period! Others only do it for special guests, and others are well know for doing it willingly, and may even prefer it. However you must remember it is her choice. You can request, but please do not expect or demand, or you will likely be disappointed. Also the official club policy is that it is up to the girl if she wishes to charge extra for certain things. They would prefer the girls just decide what they do and don't want to do, but if there is an extra charge it must be made known to the customer well in advance, not at the last second.

This club has the most consistent record of top service of any I have ever known in the years I have been visiting these places. It decidely has it's own atmosphere and servide standards, but lets please show this place the respect it so richly deserves.

As far as discrimination and entry goes:
I have visited here with a number of different individuals, and have never had a problem. Also I know they have been there alone, also no problems. I think it has more to do with if they think you can be a problem. I know of a case where some friends went to a club (not Bernd's) with an Asian wearing a stocking hat. He looked out of place, and was refused entry. I went the next weekend with another Asian and a dark person, and there was no problem. Same hostess at the door. She also let in a group of Asians that evening. So it is appearance, and nothing more. If you look like a slob or thug, then you will not get let in, and this applies at most places.

Euro
Platinum Contributor

Post Number: 270

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, September 01, 2006 - 1:28 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Things are changing at this club, while the addition of hot food and a higher entry price of 70 Euros seem to come at a time when things were only getting better, times are changing. Known for it's small but quaint facility located in a 2 story home with basement this club has been around the longest and may in fact be the originator of the "FKK Sauna Club concept". More women and more rooms when the pool in the basement was filled in and extra rooms were added. At one time it seemed that the women just kept coming and there were days when the women outnumbered the men. Service wise there was a line between the women, those that offered "per program" or "per "30 minutes". Most offered all the extras with the exception of anal for the same session rate. It seemed that this difference also had to do with the longer term women not going so much by time as by service. The newer women usually stuck to the 30 minute clock.

While not any secret several of the top women and well know stars started to appear at another club for a time. Golden Time taking the circut by storm for a while there drew the attention of many customers and women. If you've been to GT you'll know the place does get busy at times. Do more customers mean more money? Not all the time, from what I gathered most of the women that went to GT returned or left GT not too long there after. It's said that the women at Bernd's feel more like a family and at GT it's dog eat dog and more fast paced. A good example is trying to get food at GT, while you can eat when you want in a relaxed setting at Bernd's, this is rare to never at GT. It's more like a mad rush for the chow table. If you're lucky you might get some food. I can't tell you the countless times I've gone without food at GT, while at Bernd's I never go hungry.

True they are two different clubs, GT is not a true FKK as most women are not nude while at Bernd's management makes it a point that they need to be totally nude. Usually at Bernd's BBBJTC is not extra while at GT you can expect at least 25 Euros extra. Go a few minutes over at Bernd's and most likely you won't pay extra but at GT, it's 25 Euros.

Now don't get me wrong I like the dutch, they speak English and after all they have Amsterdam but why do so many cross the border to Germany? Well if you ask them most will tell you that it's better in Germany. Ying Yang and BadaBing are similar clubs in Holland, some even with the same girls that work in Germany, but there are also more Dutch women and they are not used to the system in Germany. BBBJ, kissing etc, which all helped make Germany what it is not common in Holland. At one time it was only PHG where the Dutch flocked, today both clubs GT and PHG have a high Dutch Customer base. Women do change alot at GT, more then at Bernd's.

We'll have to see what the coming year brings to Bernd's, while a good club for some, it really depends what you prefer.

(Message approved by admin)

Seasoned Pro
Experienced Advisor
Username: Sp

Post Number: 5962

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 9:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Better known by locals as "Schieferhof" for the name of the street where the club is located Bernd's is the mother of all FKK Sauna clubs. If you like the concept of FKK clubs then this club is where it all started. The rules, the concept and the name. Family owned, operated and invented by none other then Bernd who died several years ago. His son inherited the business and it continues today.

Club management is doing all they can to promote the club with the new influx of more clubs. They have a gallorie located HERE.

Entry is 70 Euros but they do offer a 50 Euro entry on special days and events. Known best for no extra fees, couch action and a kiss as you depart this is a must see for all FKK fanatics.
1pm - 8pm 70 Euros
8pm till closing 50 Euros

Club hours and days of operation are their weak points, open only Monday to Friday and closed on most holidays. 1pm to 12pm Mon-Thursday and 1pm - 1am on Fridays (Important while the club may be open till 12 or 1am they stop anyone from entering after 11pm)

Seasoned Pro
Experienced Advisor
Username: Sp

Post Number: 5968

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 12:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Considering the rash of new clubs in the past few years competition has divided some of Bernd's long time guests. Service however is still something none of the clubs in the area can match. Bernd's has added some special offers such as reduced entry after 8pm. (Only 50E) Once a month they offer the entry for the entire day for 50 Euros.

Bernd's is in the process of upgrading its facility, look for a new larger locker room. You may have noticed that the locker room with the showers has been upgraded as well as the showers themselves. All the rooms will also be upgraded with new wall paper, window treatment, mirrors etc.

There are two new German gals working at Bernd's both from the Koln area.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration