Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Red Light Districtalexbaron10-28-08  6:35 am
Sex Clubsalexbaron15 9-12-14  5:40 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Cat

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, February 11, 2001 - 7:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wrote to you earlier this year about the situation in The Hague. Things have not change here much although more Dutch girls tend to be working in the three streets with windows. Although things change rapidly I would like to inform you about a girl named Rosa who works in the Doubletstraat no 35 left from the door. She is a nice buxom lady from Venezuela. First time I went there just plain simple fuck/suck for 35 Dfl. The second time however i spend an hour with her (125 Dfl = 55 USD). Nice relaxed sex with a very friendly lady. My balls drained completely.

Mike Nederhorst

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, May 02, 2001 - 11:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just came back from The Hague (geleenstraat) and got a great BJ from a girl from Poland. She is located next to the small "internal square" on the long side of the street. She had a great technique, she was able to vibrate with her tongue while sucking my dick. She had a good body and was very nice. Price of the fun ; NLG 50 (less than USD 25). Of course it was condammed.

whoreseeker
New Contributor
Username: papalazarou

Post Number: 3

Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 12:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

there is still alot of action in the 3 red light areas in the hague, i was ithere in april and had a few from doublestraat and Poeldijksestraat and all were 20 euro for S+F, u will find few good looking women on these streets so u have to look around, which u gonna do anyway. i was always there in the day and it was not so busy but still alot of action. i want to ask can u get bbbj there, has anyonee had recently? never went to geleenstraat but it is more expensive with better looking women, so i am told

JJH
New Contributor
Username: jjh60

Post Number: 2

Posted on Tuesday, October 08, 2002 - 8:17 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

There's an interesting open sex- house at Bezuidenhoutseweg 383 called Casa Cherda. You can fuck the girls in the open bar or take them upstairs for a private session. Price is hard to beat. It was 60 Euros a few months ago when I visited the place. The girls are not stunners, but the price in unbeatable.

travel100
New Contributor
Username: travel100

Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 7:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Found what looks like a really nice sex club in The Hague...it's called Maison Prive. Check out their webpage www.maisonprive.nl The address is Valeriustraat 18A 2517 HR Den Haag (directions on website). I haven't been there yet, when i was in Holland over xmas the were closed for couple weeks for the holiday. The thing I like about the place it they offer french kissing (included in the normal price). Some will provide BBBJ free and some will charge extra for BBBJ (but where else can you get kissing and BBBJ in Holland???...if you know let me know). I have emailed them and they answer me emails (because the webpage is in Dutch. I beleive the prices are 35,45,55 euros (for 30,45,60/minutes) for the room. Then (35,55,70 euros for the girl (for 30,45,60 min). For a little extra you can have a threesome with 2 girls.
If anyone has ever been here please post...I'll be in Amsterdam for 3-4 days in Feb.

diver
Contributor
Username: diver

Post Number: 16

Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 3:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You may want to check out the information listed below it is from a post under the sex clubs. I've been there a couple of times and the price is right, but the girls are not always the greatest looking. You can find some 6 - 7s, but the service is very good.

Here is the post from inside the sex club: A report recommended an open sex place at van der Duijnstraat 109, The Hague, however as of July 2001 the building is vacant and boarded up. I found a similar place, or perhaps it's the same one with a new location, at Bezuidenhoutseweg 383 in The Hague. It's about 15 minutes walk from Centraal Station, or take Bus #43 from the station to the third stop and walk for a few minutes to #383. The place is filled with mostly Latin American girls, rated 4-7, who are very friendly and absolutely made for FS. For 125 Guilders, you have sex with one of the girls, in a private room or on the bed in the common room. Then if you're up to it, you get an additional hand job in the common room. During my visit there were 4 or 5 guys in the room, and about 10 girls. Fondling, French kissing, etc. all going on in the common room, and in the private rooms almost anything goes. This is definitely the best deal in The Hague, maybe the best anywhere. Forget the RLD's and even the private houses. If you want real sex, this is the place. For those of you who know the Golden Lagoon in Amsterdam, this place in The Hague offers less in terms of infrastructure (no shower or sauna) but the girls are fantastic and the price is unbelievable. Highly recommended

travel100
Contributor
Username: travel100

Post Number: 39

Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 4:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Diver,

I think I will check out #383. Good (real sex) service is hard to come by these days in Holland, but I guess it's worth a little sacrifice in quality for the previledge of partying in the coffeeshops.
By the way, What type of girls were there the times you've been there? Mostly Latin like it says? I remember old posts on #109 and then it seemed as though there were lots of Dom.Rep. girls.
Latins seem to have a lot of passion so this place might be fun, even though they're not the best looking. Doesn't seem like the price can be beat (I wonder how much it is in Euros?...around 60-65 I guess...anyone been there lately??). Did you see any decent European girls or are they all foriegn? Also how much does the Amst-The Hague train cost? (gotta factor that into the price). But, in Holland, I agree this seems like an option worth checking out. Thanks again....i'll report after I visit.

Anybody been to #383 lately???

er
New Contributor
Username: Neil

Post Number: 1

Posted on Friday, January 23, 2004 - 5:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I can confirm what was said about the place at Bezuidenhoutseweg, 383. The place is called Casa Cherda and you have the option to choose the Open Area or a privè house. I was there two times in the afternoon. Last time in October 2003. The price is 60 Euro now for the open area. The privè is more expensive; I think about 100 Euro.

The girls are all from Central/South America not stunning but really, really friendly. No European girls there. I stayed both times with Mercedes, big tits, nice smile, a lot of tender flesh, very deep kissing and a lot of fun during sex. Great time!

Alexbaron
Contributor
Username: Alexbaron

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 7:52 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The Hague, Doubletstraat 29, Marcella
Nice looking, pleasant face, long blond dyed hair, with attractive voluptuous body, big natural breasts. She told me she is Italian from Milano and 31 yrs, she speaks Italian, Spanish and German. She charged 25 Euro for fellatio and coitus. And that is exactly what she did, nothing more. No kuddling, not allowing me touching her breasts or genitals, She was friendly but very businesslike. During intercourse she kept her hand on her vagina. Sexy body but unsexy behaviour. She smelled nice and loooked clean, but did not wash herself nor me before or after the encounter. Overall it was a sufficient service, but I would not go back.

Euro
Platinum Contributor
Username: Euro

Post Number: 277

Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 7:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This seems to be typical service of the Neitherlands. Amsterdam is no different, thus the reason many men from the Neitherlands depart to Germany and other destinations for service.

alexbaron
Contributor

Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - 5:43 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The Hague private Petra

Recently I found Petra’s ad on kinky.nl http://www.kinky.nl/06/adver.asp?id=75019
I also found positive reviews on hookers.nl: http://www.hookers.nl/showthread.php?t=49153&highl ight=Petra
So I visited Petra who received me very friendly in a private house. She is a sweet little lady with a pleasant face, blond hair green eyes and a nice body, although her breasts are not so firm anymore. I estimate her between 40 and 45 years old, but her skin is still soft and without wrinkles. She charged me 75 euros for a full hour of very good sex: kissing, massaging me with her soft breasts, uncovered fellatio, cunnilingus and covered coitus. She seemed to enjoy cunnilingus as much as I enjoyed her fellatio. The first time I came between her breasts and the 2nd time in missionary position, it was great. She was trying to please me all the time and although her English is not too good, the communication was fluid as I do understand some Dutch. Petra offers good value service for reasonable money.

(Message approved by admin)

alexbaron
Silver Contributor

Post Number: 5

Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 8:56 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Zeist - Denise

Last month I visited Denise in Zeist, she advertises on the web : http://www.tippelinfo.nl/productdetail.asp?id=956

I also read some positive reviews on her at the hookers forum :
http://www.hookers.nl/showthread.php?t=16

Denise is around 40 years of age but still in a good condition, actually she is somewhat slimmer than on the photos on the web. She has a pleasant face http://www.hoerengids.nl/ (Privedame->Utrecht=>Zeist) and received me very friendly in what seems to me her private home, no other girls available there.
She took me to a small bedroom upstairs, we undressed and she washed herself and me. We started kissing and I stroked her soft butt, gentle breasts and shaven genitals. I kissed her breasts and her nipples erected, I kissed her all over and gave her cunnilingus, which she appreciated. She then massaged my penis with her breasts until I climaxed between her breasts. We lay quietly stroking each other for a while, then she gave me covered fellatio until my young man stood firm again. She rode on top of me and I climaxed into the condom inside her vagina.
It was a good relaxing coitus.
Denise is an experienced hooker, she knows how to please a man and does so. She has a tendency to talk a lot, but luckily she was hampered by her restricted control of the English language. She creates a friendly erotic atmosphere, which I liked. She is not a stunner but her body is nice and it is a pleasure to have sex with her. She charged me 75 euros for an hour of good sex and I consider that excellent value for the money.

alexbaron
Gold Contributor

Post Number: 11

Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 6:33 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Netherlands – The Hague, Doubletstraat 24 - Linda
Passing through The Hague I felt horny and wanted a quick bang. So I walked down Doubletstraat and choose a slim smiling blond lady. Her name is Linda and she is from Russian origin but speaks Dutch a lot better than I do. We undressed and washed, then started caressing each other while standing up, she has a smooth skin, her breasts are between A-cup and B-cup, no to firm but soft and pretty, she is well proportioned and a pleasure to cuddle with.
She made me lay down on the bed and gently caressed my belly, thighs and genital area until my penis rose. She then slipped a condom on me with her mouth and gave me fellatio turning her bottom towards my face so I could stroke her vaginal area.
Soon I got very aroused and cohabitated in missionary style to an intensive orgasm.
Linda, a pleasant hooker; charged me 25 euros for a satisfying encounter of about 20 minutes in an unhurried friendly style. I felt well treated and will certainly see her again.

alexbaron
Gold Contributor

Post Number: 14

Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 3:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

NL - The Hague – Isabelle: red haired, blue eyed erotic dame of pleasure

Original Text:
Isabelle advertises on erodating.nl with some challenging expressions and a peculiar photo which I will try to upload: www.erodating.nl with adnr. 168397.
I made an appointment and went to see her with the requested flowers. She received me friendly in her private home and seemed happy with the red roses I brought. She is a pretty lady of around 40 years and has a nice body with reddish hair, beautifull blue eyes and lovely cup C breasts. We went upstairs to her cosy bedroom in romantic lighting. We undressed, washed up and started a nice cuddling session, she likes to be caressed and so do I. I gave particular attention to her generous breasts, her firm bottom and thighs. I got her turned on and humid, then proceeded with elaborate cunnilingus, which made her moan and grab my penis. She put a condom on and gave me fellatio only until I was really stiff, then slipped her vagina over my penis and rode herself cowgirlstyle to her climax. We changed our position into her kneeling on the bed while I stood on the floor behind her banging her firm buttocks into a strong orgasm. It was not over yet as she demanded me to continue as she was near a second climax, which came about five minutes later.
She was pleased with my performance and poured me a nice cognac to recover from the exercises. We chatted and laughed and had a good time. She is a bloody nice girl and was very erotic with me. She charged me 75 euros for well over an hour of erotic enjoyment in good company. It was a very pleasant experience and I feel my Money was well spent. Isabelle is an erotic piece of gold.
photo from Isabelles ad

Steigert
Contributor
Username: Steigert

Posted on Sunday, May 03, 2009 - 9:23 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

There is a nice sexclub called Diane's Secret.
Checkout their website http://www.ds-girls.com/uk/ The adres Laan van Nieuw Oost Indie 200a, 2593 CC The Hague.
Prices 30min 80euro, 45min 115euro and 60 min 150euro's. Railwaystation in streat.

I have visit Sabrina. What a beautiful girl.

Steigert
Contributor
Username: Steigert

Posted on Friday, August 20, 2010 - 1:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Last week I have visite Robin at the brotel Diane's Secret. Robin is a beautiful girl.
French kissing with passion. Sex is very good.

You can see a video of Robin on there website.

http://www.ds-girls.nl/nieuw-robin-in-geil-filmpje /

Euro
Experienced Advisor
Username: Euro

Post Number: 544

Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 5:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

NETHERLANDS DEN HAAG EROTIC MASSAGE

Hong Kong Spa
Amsteramse Veerkade 6
Den Haag

Chinese Beauty Studio
Gedempte Gracht 6
Den Haag

Chinese Beauty Studio
Gedempte Gracht 6
Den Haag

Acupuncture Massage
Laan van Meedervoort 312b
Den Haag

Girl's Massage Salon
Laan van Meerdervoort 306
Den Haag

Dong Fang Ming Jian Knippen & Massage
Weimarstraat 133
Den Haag

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration