Overnight? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » Europe » Netherlands » Overnight? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anonymous

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, July 30, 2000 - 11:44 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

was in amsterdam last april. had a great time with numberous babes and especially liked one from the dominican republic. i asked her if she was available to spend the night with me. she said it'd cost 600 guilders and it would have to be in my hotel room. i only checked out smaller, cheaper hotels. when trying to get a room for myself, i was told that i could not have any guests in my room. when paying for a double room, i was told that anyone staying in the room with me would have to fill out a form including a statement of occupation, passport number and other information. does anyone have any suggestions on how i could handle this next time? (after getting the double room and hoping i could sneak her in, i was unable to re-locate the woman again and i had to return home the next day so it didn't work out).
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

SP

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, July 30, 2000 - 2:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

If you consider that 600 Dutch Guilders is about $251 US dollars you see how great a deal this is. From my experience with so many women to choose from I stuck to the do as many as you can in a 24 hour period.

As far as getting the girl in your room you have to handle it in a different way. Ask her to make sure she dresses very neutral. Then sneak her in, many of the hotels I stayed at had ways around the front desk. Often you could walk by with someone and they really did'nt remember who was who. The bigger the hotel the easier this is. Such as the Crown Plaza which is right next to the RLD. I've snuck friends in and several of us have stayed in a room for one.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration