21orover » Mexico » Matamoros « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anon
Experienced Advisor
Username: anon

Post Number: 1161

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, May 24, 2002 - 12:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes I should go back to lovely Rio. But Iím too damn lazy i guess. And recently i got my passport renewed with the intention of going with buddies to Cuba. But have yet to get it together and hit the airport. I guess Iím just plain spoiled by all my dancing girls in Matamoros. They give me everything i could possibly want. Long trips also mean you gotta stay more than a couple of nights. After two or three days of hard core whoring and drinking, Iím ready to take a break anyway. So convenient Matamoros works best for me.

I've also been lazy about street walkers. But they are cheap as hell, at $20 a trick, plus 10 or so for the room. But you gotta spend time looking for and culling the good ones. But there are plenty of em here on 10th street.

Paradise menís club is my all time favorite. Its very secure, and is the oldest most established club here. If you go out with the girls who work there, and they won't steal from you when youíre drunk, and will in fact, take care of you while in their country. There are many other big bars here as well. I go about three times a week. Matamoros is a big city now, with plenty of action. No need to waste time traveling over oceans on long flights, with extended stays.

You can fly southwest into Harlingen, or continental into Brownsville. While southwest is the best, you might want to go with continental into bville. Harlingen is 30 miles from Matamoros. And the Brownsville airport taxi's will take you directly to Matamoros, and find you whatever. Once in Matamoros switch to Mexican cabs. They are reliable and cheaper. I do not recommend you drive at night in Matamoros without speaking Spanish, and knowing how to tell the cops to fuck off, without pissing them off, (fine line there). They can be a pain in the ass. And paradise club has a van and will take you back to your hotel for nothing.

Most of the clubs here have damn pretty woman. Street walkers are cheap. But i don't do ugly, fat, or unclean, for any price. Like everything else in life, you get what you pay for. Typical club prices are $150 for an hour in the back bed room, (anything you want). $12 for a totally nude private dance in a private room, touch all you want. The reason i like Mexican clubs so much is the quality of the girls. Supposedly you have to be 18 to work in one, but thatís not enforced. There is no comparison to a usa titty joint. I don't even bother to go to usa titty joints. The girls in Mexico are basically a bunch of nice kids, just down on their luck. Usa dancers seem to be mostly lazy or greedy girls, or coke whores, looking for some dumb ass with money to take advantage of. They are looking for a free ticket in life. Why would anybody buy a lap dance anyway? Pay a lot of money to get horny and go home horny, or pay $500. Now that's bull shit... But we both have met idiots who will pay that much. I don't understand that philosophy. In Mexico you can meet someone who is much younger, better attitude, and is working out of economic necessity, not laziness or greed. And they know what's expected of them, and they don't mind servicing you. Its all about attitude. And if you get to know them a bit, you don't mind spending money on them. Typically they will use the money to feed their brothers and sisters, or their own children. Seldom do you meet coke whores or materialistic wanna be's who have to make big car payments or pay high rent on some luxury condo. Most live very modestly.

My favorite in paradise is la Reyna del tubo. She just turned 18, but is the best pole dancer i've ever met. She is a true hard body without an ounce of fat. She is also a talented singer, who sometimes works in a local after hours club, singing Whitney Houston songs. She is one of the most talented kids i've ever met. Then there is beautiful Danubia, who can suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch. Or lovely Barbara, la mas bonita, who is a tall slender white Mexican blonde who you can take out in public anywhere. Looks like a usa college girl. I take her on short trips at times, down to Acapulco or Puerto Vallarta. Nelly is from Puerto Vallarta and speaks excellent English. She is awesome in bed. Lluvia has a body like Marylin Monroe, is beautiful, and is a real man's girl. She can hang and drink with the best of em, and is funny as hell. She and Danubia are a lot of fun together in the back room. I'll take em both back there and play all night together. I watch them work on each other for awhile, then i tap one on the shoulder and tell em its my turn. And they proceed to make me the happiest man in the entire fucking universe. What those two kids can do with their mouths and tongues is ecstasy beyond words.

I don't go out whoring looking to save money. I don't begrudge these girls a hundred dollar bill for their excellent services, and they in turn, take very, very, good care of me. Nor do I begrudge the club owner a hundred in ladies watered down drinks. They got to make a living too. And you don't wanna get the girls too drunk anyway. It fucks up their performance. Its all in fun, but you gotta have money to play with the top quality girls, in a top quality club. If you approach Matamoros titty bars that way, few will take advantage of you. They want you to come back. And as long as you behave like you should, diplomatically as a guest in their country, treating the girls with respect, then they will kill for you. The bouncers in paradise will toss any ass hole out who causes trouble or fucks with a cash paying customer.

On that point bring cash, or your atm card. Its works fine in Mexican banks, and they are everywhere. But forget visa or master card cause no clubs in matamoros take them.

The cost for a top girl in the clubs here will run about $150 dollars per hour. This is much cheaper than in; Mexico City, Californiacated Puerto Vallarta or Baja, South Houston Cancun, or the other big tourist traps.
And the level of service will be better too.
Not looking to spend that kind of money per hour? Check out 10th street in Matamoros here you will find many streetwalkers that you can pick from both pros and semi pros. an hour with full service will run only $20 to $30, or if you want the girl all night you are looking at $50 to $60 dollars. you can find a hotel from $10 per night and up, but a ten-dollar hotel here is a step below an U.S. Jail in quality so be warned. The street walkers can be a pleasant surprise, sometimes Many are very hot looking housewives just trying to get the rent money together at the end of the month will come out here to make ends meet. With most people making only $60 a week in salary, things can be tough. Non pro doesn't mean they aren't hot. Mexican woman are very, very passionate. Just take some time, romance them a little , show some respect, and you won't be disappointed with your hot Latin lover.
And itís cheaper than Asia or South America due to its proximity. You don't have to stay a week or two, in order to get over your jet lag, and justify the long trip. And I'm not talking just high airfare, but also the time away from the office. Brownsville/Matamoros is only a one-hour flight from Houston. Time is money too.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration