Rosarito Beach Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » Mexico » Rosarito Beach « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Packard

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 1999 - 1:05 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have a few buddies that have been doing all nighters with several really attractive Russian women who work the Hotel and beach.

Apparently the Russian Mafia is getting in on the hot Mexican scene, these babes are blondes, brunettes, red heads etc. Charging from $75 to $100 for the entire night.

Im going to check it out myself in the next few weeks.

El Cucuracha

Posted on Sunday, February 28, 1999 - 2:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I also go there quite often for years now, and I have never seen obvious working girls there, only the occasional as luck would have it "in and out" not on a regular basis working girl. I have been told that there may be a highpriced Madam or agency for those of the highlevel Mexican or big money Arena, however, I guess you have to be in the know because I have money to burn yet have never found the agency, nor seen gorgeous working ladies around when there. Mostly a family oriented place. Any thing you guys find would be appreciated, likewise if I see anything in the future I will report it.
ElCucuracha

Sr_Pendejo

Posted on Saturday, March 06, 1999 - 12:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Three of us went to Rosarito on Feb. 27-28 as part of a weekend excursion, see trip report under Mexico:Ensenada:Weekend after Carnaval Excursion.

Got to Rosarito Beach Hotel around 8:00 PM and checked it out thoroughly (Packard we probably crossed paths). Nothing remotely resembling working ladies or Russkies. Left about 8:45 PM to continue on to Ensenada. Returned around 12:30 AM and the place was dead, hardly a soul around. We also checked at Festival Plaza and the surrounding clubs -- nothing. Returned around noon on Saturday, hung out for a few hours, nothing happening, left for home around 2:00 PM.

I'll be checking it out from time to time, but while living in Rosarito for three months it was clear that the working girls scene is very touch and go. At any of the nice clubs you *could* happen across one or two working girls on any given night, but it was very unpredictable and more likely that you would not.

The only predictable place in Rosarito is "Los Caminos Cuatro," a dive at the north end of town where the small number of girls are low-SG quality (at best) or less. Since I always went there just for kicks with Maria/Lizeth CC, I have no idea of price or any details of what they do.

Drago
New Contributor
Username: drago

Post Number: 32

Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2002 - 2:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The whore house in Rosarito is located north of the hotels on the east side of the street. The bar is called the "4 streets" but it's in spanish. There are about 5 stairs up to the front door. It's more of a locals place with a hotel upstairs. Caminos Cuatro I believe is the name. You drive right by it on the way into town on the main drag.

Rumrunner

Posted on Thursday, November 12, 1998 - 4:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

For those of you thinking of taking a chica to Rosarita Beach. Received 11/12/98 via email

From the Rosarito Beach Hotel & Spa
NEW WEEKEND AND HOLIDAY SPECIAL RATES
--------------------------------------------------------
E-MAIL PROMOTION SPECIALLY FOR YOU
Now you can enjoy a great vacation in Rosarito at greatly reduced rates.

These rates are not published on our Web site (or anywhere else), please request them from our operator when you make your reservation, mentioning this E-Mail offer.

The weekend rates are:

Garden View Rooms $69.00
Ocean View Rooms $99.00
Ocean Front Suites $112.00
Apartments $134.00
Two bedroom Suites $149.00
Presidential Suite $275.00

Valid Friday and Saturday until December 23, 1998.

The Holiday week rates are:

Garden View Rooms $79.00
Ocean View Rooms $109.00
Ocean Front Suites $119.00
Apartments $159.00
Two bedroom Suites $169.00
Presidential Suite $279.00

Valid from December 24, 1998 to January 3, 1999, except on December 31, 1998 where New Year's Eve dinner purchase is mandatory.

Rates are plus tax, per night, per couple, based on double occupancy.

For weekdays (Sunday through Thursday until December 23, 1998) our "The Beach is on Us" $49.95 U.S. plus tax promotion is still in effect.

This special room rate includes:

* Nightly dinner per adult.
* A free Margarita per adult.
* Two children up to 12 years old allowed with parents at no extra charge, and they enjoy 3 free meals a day, from children's menu.
* Access to the most beautiful beach on the coast.

Theses rates are not available to groups or in conjunction with other discounts.
This is a Limited Availability promotion, meaning that there are a limited number of rooms assigned to it. Please make your reservations early!. Advanced reservation are required.

For more information E-Mail our Information and Reservations Department at reserv@telnor.net.

Rosarito Beach Hotel & Spa
Rosarito, Baja California, Mexico
Web site: http://www.rosaritohtl.com

Tight fit

Posted on Friday, November 13, 1998 - 4:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Here's my 2 centavos worth. I have stayed at this place. It is nice enough although nothing compared to the beaches and resorts much farther south in the country. Still, it is only a $3 bus ride from TJ, there are some very nice shops for gifts, the food close by ranges from tacos stands to motif restaurants and is all good, and it is usually a low keyed place to relax during mid week. I wouldn't mind taking someone there for a day. I suspect most of the chicas would love it, and you, if you got them out of the Zona for a while. If you are young (not) and like to party til you drop or barf (not) this whole town rocks during holidays. Presidents Day and Easter are a zoo with college kids everywhere.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration