21orover » Mexico » Acuna « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Map Maker (Map)
New Contributor
Username: Map

Post Number: 6

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 8:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Acuna is located just over the border from Del Rio Texas. A long 3 hour drive west of San Antonio or about 160 Miles. There is no walking to the zona so you'll have to either drive or take a taxi.

Hunter's Ranch, the ladies charge about $70 or more and the rooms are now $25 for 30 minutes. This place is pure pleasure with an attractive dancers. The Rio is next door with the same.

map

map2
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anon
Experienced Advisor
Username: anon

Post Number: 1011

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, March 06, 2002 - 12:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just want to re-emphasize. The posts on here about Acuna are true! I just went there a few weeks ago on a Thursday night. That little town has lots to offer a horny American looking to stay away from the big scary towns like Juarez or TJ. For full 30 minute service, 2 way cab fare, tips, and 2 beers, I spent about $110. I have spent more in two hours of sitting in topless bars paying for lousy lap dances. Get to Acuna if you can. It's outstanding!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration