Deja Vu Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » Mexico » Tijuana » Massage » Deja Vu « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rego

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2002 - 2:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ask for Ruby, but you can choose from a lineup if you want. Ruby has a nice chest C cup, green eyes, blond hair. $35 cover charge and a $50 tip to Ruby.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

SPEED
New Contributor
Username: speed

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 5:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tijuana Well I thought I might check out Tijuana when it's near Memorial Day maybe there might be more girls working. Well to my surprise not really it's about the same the drive to Tijuana was about 130 min no traffic really. GUY IMPORTANT DON"T DRIVE BACK DRUNK THEY NOW HAVE DUI CHECK POINT WHERE THEY SEARCH THE CAR AND CHECK IF YOUR DRUNK THE PLACE IS AROUND 30 MIN AFTER U LEAVE TJ. My friend almost got screwed over at the checkpoint. He got a big mouth so he talked his way out of it. Well When I got to TJ it like the same o same o bunch of police more tonight donít know why and about 20 4 wheel dirt bike just incase there might be a suicide bomber or something. If you are in a gang or somewhat related to one warning there are gang patrol and probation officer there too so watch out.

Well took a taxi normal fee 5 dollars screw the tips short budget. Went to safari club first nothing new then walk around toward Adelita's. There were a lot of people inside and outside. Don't worried it's pretty safe to go there on foot they have police patrol with M-16 real on so if you scream some one will aid you. Well back to Adelita's there were a lot of the girls there is only about 5 girls I would fuck with my dick, others I would not even fuck with ur dick. Those girls I wanted were so busy I didn't really feel like to wait so I left, There is a girl that is so freaken hot, I would do her any day well I'll be back to check her out. No action there. After I went to Chicago, same old sht not as crowded, not really no decent looking girl there mainly old and drunk one. No action there

While I was walking back on Centro street well I kinda stopped and turn toward a closed shop to look for more money in my wallet, Guess what the hell happened 2 freaken Mexican police stopped me. I had a bottle of unopened tequila and a cigar they took it out like if I was some crack addict, they had my wallet, cell, and other misc hand sup and spread not a good sight. Well I told them that I was from this ----- P- dep---- in LA they kidna just backed off from me like little dogs and promptly gave my stuff back. I didnít really feel like to be in Mexico jail that night.

Well I head up Centro street toward PLANTA BAJA ZONA I think the street toward the massage parlor. The massage parlor is the one on the ground nice looking neon sign one not the upper floor one. It's called 5th avenues Spa form Men. Really clean place nice. Didn't have money so I told the guy if I can just get a massage, he said yaw. 30 bikinis and 35 topless and 40 nudes. I got topless. It's the same shit as bikini well first you can't really grab their tits or play with their puffy so it doesnít really matter. I tried. They opened up a gated door and they took the elevator up stair got in a room got butt naked and got my massage after half way done she asked me extra service she asked me once. She gave a good message overall for the price that I paid compare to LA yes. She didnít play with my nut of anything took a shower after ward that was good. Gave 10-dollar tip that was it. And left the girls there were average not butt ugly not really any young one about 20 the youngest maybe 1 and up to 30.

At the boarder for me anyway They didnít ask really any question they just ask me where I was from and am I a citizen of what country and American soil I come. It was fun I know ill be back within in a month or sooner because of the hell a good message, which is 35 for an hr straight message not bad. So you guys out there happy hunting.
Took a taxi normal fee 5 dollars screw the tips short budget. Went to safari club first nothing new then walk around toward Adelita's. There were a lot of people inside and outside. Don't worry it's pretty safe to go there on foot they have police patrol with M-16 real on so if you scream some one will aid you. Well back to Adelita's there were a lot of the girls there is only about 5 girls I would fuck with my dick, others I would not even fuck with ur dick. Those girls I wanted were so busy I didn't really feel like to wait so I left, There is a girl that is so freaking hot, I would do her any day well I'll be back to check her out. no action there. After I went to Chicago, same old shit not as crowded, not really no decent looking girl there mainly old and drunk one. no action there

Well I head up Centro street toward PLANTA BAJA ZONA I think the street toward the message parlor. The massage parlor is the one on the ground nice looking neon sign one not the upper floor one. It's called 5th avenues Spa form Men . Really clean place nice. Didn't have money so I told the guy if I can just get a massage , he said yeah. 30 bikini and 35 topless and 40 nude . I got topless. It's the same shit as bikini well first you can't really grab their tits or play with their puffy so it doesnít really matter . I tried . They opened up a gated door and they took the elevator up stair got in a room got butt naked and got my massage after half way done she asked me extra service she asked me once. She gave a good message overall for the price that I paid compare to LA yes. She didnít play with my nut of anything took a shower after ward that was good. Gave 10 dollar tip that was it. and left the girls there were average not butt ugly not really any young one, about 20 and up to 30.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration