Tamiko Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » Mexico » Nuevo Laredo » Tamiko « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

East Coast

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, November 12, 1998 - 8:24 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tamyko has the best girls. Prices vary all over the place (from $30 to $55 per half hour). Time limits are rather relaxed so good value for the dollar. Papgayos has the biggest selection by far, but lower percentage of real lookers than Tamyko. Street girls working out of sidewalk cribs are cheap but have really high sleaze factor. Be careful of some of the smaller clubs - TVs/TSs. If you stick with Tamyko and Papgayos though, you can't go wrong. Room prices are only $5 for 30 minutes or $10 for an hour. Be sure to tip the old lady who keeps the clock a buck before you go in and you'll get a full measure of time, or more.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anon

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 12:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tamiko
Probably the best bargain of all the clubs in NL. Prices are $35-60 plus $7 for the room. This is usually good for 45 minutes to an hour. Overall the girls are not as pretty as at Papas but there are usually two or three cute young ones. BBBJ is on probably most girls' menus but she may want $10 extra if you want to come like that. I was quoted $200 for an all-nighter at my hotel plus $40 for the bar, but I suspect that could have been negotiated down to about $125-150.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration