ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Map Maker (Map)
New Contributor
Username: Map

Post Number: 7

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 9:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Juarez probably has the best sex scene east of Tijuana. With the exception of Laredo farther east. The club scene here is easy to access via the walking bridge. It's also recommended. Beware of the cab or solo men who work the parking lots on the US side offering guide service. Should you be interested in such services there is a price to be paid. The club and women are quickly notified that your prices are to be adjusted to pay your guide a finders fee. This fee is usually half the rate you pay. It's not as easy to do the "sure take me to the clubs and when you get there I'll just lose you". You're now a marked person. Regardless it's only a short 15 minute walk over the bridge to the clubs.

map01

map02

map03

El Paso is the big US city to the north. Take the I10 into El Paso and look for the Mexico signs.

upup1999
New Contributor
Username: upup1999

Post Number: 1

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2002 - 2:00 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Juarez is in Mexico, right at the border to El Paso, Texas. As you know, prostitution is perfectly legal in Mexico. If you stay in El Paso, you can easily walk over to Juarez: go down El Paso Street, pay your entrance fee for Mexico and cross the bridge over the Rio Grande. You are then on Avenida Juarez, which has lots of Discos with cheap Margaritas make no mistake: Margaritas were invented here and beer. The brothels are to the right of you, i.e. west of Avenida Juarez. Make a right on Tlaxcala and then left on Degollado. Right on the corner, you'll see a brothel with red lights, which is kind of atypical: no bar, just rooms, and the women solicit out of the door. They offered fuck+suck for a low rate, but the girls were pretty ugly. On Mariscal, you'll find the bar Fausto, which has a good number of pretty girls. They don't have rooms there, but the girls are willing to join you for an hour to one of the surrounding hotels. Could be pretty expensive though, since the bar wants an exit fee of$30 dollars. Then you need to rent a hotel room, maybe a cab and pay her in addition. There's a classy bar at the intersection of Begonias and Degollado. Most of them speak at least a little English, and the polite way to bring up the topic is "would you like to go to a room with me?" There are a lot of similar bar/brothel combinations in this area, particular if you make a right on Martinez. I tried the "La posada del Indio" on Martinez and Otumba. They had 7 girls, one always dancing. I asked a beautiful 18-year-old girl to join me for a drink. She didn't want to go to the "room" though, but she suggested her girlfriend, who was not bad either, but was about to "leave" with another guy. A little bit further down the road, on Martinez and Ocampo, there's the "Casa Colorada" with some 10-15 women. No dancing here, but you can shoot some pool. If you invite a girl for a drink, the "madam" will show up after a while and ask you whether you want to fuck the girl. Negotiations are carried out with the madam exclusively, in a separate room. You should haggle; don't pay more then $50 or $60.
The first time, I got a massage, suck and fuck for $60 from a pretty 21-year-old, the second time it was suck and fuck for $50 from a not-so-pretty 27-year-old. All in all a great place. A little Spanish helps a lot, since some of the women have just arrived from southern Mexico and can't speak English

Pink Lady -- decent selection, nice service
(next to Hotel Manpol)
Massajes Sirenas -- good service.

And finally, a wierd experience which occured in Juarez....the lady I was with at Panama club had her period!!!! Yuck!!!
It was extra frustrating b/c she was so hot!!! ugh.

Borderjumper
New Contributor
Username: borderjumper

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, January 03, 2003 - 7:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Welcome to the world of the Panama Club and Neto and his son's who own the place. The same thing happened to me three years ago. I wasn't kidnapped. Neto fucked me over big time and I retaliated by putting up an "information" page about him, his club and his bar on one of my websites costing him a tremendous amount of business for about a month. He sen three police buddies ino anoher club i was in and had me "arrested" for "slander" (cops had no papers) only wha his webmaster, the pedophile in exile, Don Juan, downloaded and printed for him. Anyway, I got to ride around Juarez in the back of a paddy wagon for about an hour. About 20 drunk Mexican on the floor and around me. They were nice enouh to insist I take a spot on one of the benches. About 5 minutes into the ride, hey "arrested" 2 drunk Mexican whores who proceeded to bounce around on my lap for the remainder of the ride. Neto representatives riding in front with the cops didn't like the way this ws turning out so they took me to a dark sde street, "fined" me $100 dollars and let me go. Last time I ever stepped foot in that shithole. Ended up marrying a gir from The Cave arond he corner from Panama. The strange thing about the clubs in Juarez is their sense of business. when the economies down and people don' have the money to pay the prices, what do they do to make up the shortfal? That's right, they raise the fucking prices! Go figure.

Continuing on about the Panama. another incident that comes to mind. a regular that came t Juarez every single week to visit his girlfriwnd at the Panama and would spend7-800.00 every week there, came down one weekend with the cash to rent an apartment for himself and his girlfriend. He had around a grand on him. Stepping outside the club afer having a few drinks, he was immediely surrounded by the cops who knew exactly how much he had on him and where it was. They took it!. He left, went to the ATM and truck stop where he got more money, this time close to $1400.00 and again, the next day, the same thing happned to him. Same cops only this time his "girlfriend" and Neto the owner was there watchiing it go down. These idiots will settle for a modest one time score instead of realizing the money this man had spent over the year he had been coming down there.

Juarez used to be a fine town, good place to live but after living in Nuevo Laredo where I now reside, Juarez is a total shithole with dirty uneducated people!

oldtymur
New Contributor
Username: oldtymur

Posted on Sunday, January 12, 2003 - 10:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

OK here's my first contribution, having been going to Mexico on and off for years. Mexico has gone down hill appreciably, mostly the border towns.
Tijuana is dangerous, over priced, even the street whores. Cops running scams. Juarez used to be good but no longer-strip clubs where "strippers" wear bikinis; high prices-$50 FS and street girls being run by pimps, as opposed to the many freelancers in years past. Also noticed female cops last time I was there; more scams being run.
Nogales has always been dead; the clubs are real ripoffs with the exception of the Chicago Club, where the girls are mostly 5-6's. Recent trip I was able to score a really nice 8 on the street for $40 short time, but worth it. Laredo is more organized, compound style, very structured, but safe and alot of variety from $10 old ladies to $200 knockouts. Also have info on interior, but will save that for later.

Went to Panama and there were about 5-6 girls working. Perla was a little fat she said that she would do BBBJ + FS for $55. She wasn't what I was looking for so I passed. I selected 19 year old Jessica, she was slender with a great ass and the nicest perky tits. settled on $55 for FS and BBBJ, which seems to be the price here. Three positions and finished with her doggie style. Beers were $2 and for the ladies $3. After returning from the room, about 45 minutes later, there were a few other cute girls in the place. One had a really nice pair of legs

Euro
Platinum Contributor
Username: Euro

Post Number: 282

Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2006 - 12:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

As of January 23, 2007, all persons, including U.S. citizens, traveling by air to Canada, Central and South America, Mexico, and the Caribbean will be required to present a valid passport to re-enter the country. A valid driver's license will no longer suffice for re-entry documentation.

If you're planning on traveling out of the country next year, I recommend applying for a new passport, or checking your current passport to ensure it is still valid. It can take up to six weeks to process a new one, so plan ahead. For more information please visit the U.S. State Department web site at:

PASSPORT DETAILS

(Message approved by admin)

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration