Pollo Bar Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » Mexico » Tijuana » Pollo Bar « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

bigfish

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, August 17, 2001 - 12:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've been going to the Pollo Bar for the last couple of weeks. It's a good palce to relax, drink a couple beers and watch 18 y.o.'s dance around in their underwear. But on 4-19-01 I went in like normal, gave the waiter a $100 bill for a round of drinks for me and a friend and I never got my change back. I told the boss and he said he would call the police, but otherwise there was nothing more he could do; it was a new waiter and they didn't know who he was or where he lived. Bullshit. I told him, and I got the other waiters there to agree, that I was a good customer; I'd spent $200 there two nights earlier (baracho!) I didn't even want my money back. I just wanted $100 in beer & tequila, which cost the bar next to nothing. No bueno. Who needs that kinda BS. The same owner has Manhattan Bar but nobody goes in there anyway

Ed

Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2002 - 2:52 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So BigFish, did you ever get your money back?
The TJ GOODFELLAS are tight with this bar, and although it's too late recover your money, would you happen to remember the waiter's name? We'll make sure he get's educated out back on the value of not ripping off fellow 21orover board members. THE TJGOODFELLAS, GOODFELLA ED

Sampson
Contributor
Username: Sampson

Post Number: 3

Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 12:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes, this place, now called the Dulce Bar, is a ripoff. They have a reputation for even watering down the beers in a bottle(and I am not talking about the chicas beers). No new ownership, same scams in this place.

(Message approved by admin)

Sampson
Gold Contributor
Username: Sampson

Post Number: 11

Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 6:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Last night, one of their ex employees told me that they have closed now. I would guess they will re-open soon.

(Message approved by admin)

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration