Monte Carlo Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » Mexico » Tijuana » Massage » Monte Carlo « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sledge (Sledge)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, June 04, 2001 - 6:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Located in the same shopping center as Senior Frogs and Bolero's strip club. Ask at the parking entrance for directions to the office. Prices start at $25 for an hour plus tips for hj,bj or fs
(3) women available on a Sunday evening. They close at 10pm and have sister clubs Mermaids and New Body Gym which are open till 2 and 6am for the late crowd. Bigger selection of women at the other clubs which are near 7th and Revolution.
Out of the 3 women 2 were fair and one was very attractive. Mermaids does lineups, all the women are seated on a couch in plain site.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Pedro
New Contributor
Username: Prosa69

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, May 18, 2007 - 5:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

LUXOR
Some clubs here are gone and other new clubs open like this one call Luxor right on Pueblo Amigo witch is 5 steps to your left after crossing the border by the told white hotels this place when U enter looks like a barber shop they sit you down and you think you are going to get a haircut but after a few minutes there is about 20 young young girls in front of you waiting to see who you want to take, my taxi took me here and I didnít know what to expect but I took the gold option with 2 young girls and Jacuzzi for 100 dollars they got naked and gave me a very bad massage for 20 minutes and then they ask me for 200 dollars each, since I was horny I only took 1 girl she gave me the worst BJ of my life and then when I put it inside her I was so hot I had to pull my thing out again, I mean the temperature of her was extremely hot I've never seen anything like this before I did her for about 10 minutes missionary and finished doggy, we took a shower but this is the most money I had spend at one place with the less quality of service and the girl look like from the streets she was 19 here is her picture and avoid this place at all cost.
Luxor

(Message approved by admin)

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration