21orover » Mexico » Tijuana » Adelita Bar » Reports « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

robdcradle
New Contributor
Username: robdcradle

Post Number: 1

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 8:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

KOD Here!

Oh my God, I visited Adelita's for the first time last weekend! My two friends and I departed OC with 3 large Foster's (Depth Charges), a box of whippets and took off for La Frontera! After a long, long journey listening to my buddies whining a bitching like a couple of skanks, we stopped, pissed, parked and hailed a cab...
"Adelita's, por favor!" "Bueno", the cabbie responded and for only cinco dolares the shiny Crown Victoria whisked the 3 borrachos to the Zona Norte or Zona Rosa- red light district! Here you will be at a major intersection with Adelitas on one corner and Chicago Bar on the other. We first entered Adelita's and were smothered by the smell of perspiration, cigarettes, and an overall stuffiness you are likely to encounter upon entering a building full of horny American males ready to romp on some hot latina poontang. I bellied up to the bar while my 2 friends went their own directions.
I was awestruck, to say the least. The place was packed, the music was loud- good sounding thumping rave dark and dismal, and everywhere you look- hot Mexican cuties, some big and some small, some older some younger, some butt ugly, some fucking drop dead gorgeous! I wasn't in there 5 minutes when I noticed a little hottie, Frances or Francesca, something like that. We began chatting and I ordered her a cocktail. "Wanna go upstairs?", she asked. "How much does it cost?", I replied anxiously. "Sixty dollars plus eleven for the room." I stared her up and down, shoulder length jet black hair, perfect, soft facial features, piercing coal black eyes, luscious head giving pucker lips, the finest in Dow Corning tittie enhancement. These tits were so nice and so perfect. Her belly was exposed and for good reason... flat and a little belly button piercing. Top this off with a pair of those jeans that hang low over the hips and you have yourself a nine and a half! "So what do I get for my sixty?" "Fuckin' blowjob, I fuck you nice you feel good, anything you want!"
"OK let's go."
We walked upstairs hand in hand and stopped to pay el jefe for the recamara. She let me in and i took a piss. When I came out the lights were dimmed and there she was, butt assed naked laying on the bed. I just started touching her all over...... her hair, her titties, her ass, her wet beaver. Fuck she was amazing. She instructed me to lay on the bed while she undressed me. This bitch was all business. She had the raincoat out and was starting to install it on my Mr. Softy. Then she did a pretty wonderful thing.... she sucked Mr. Softy right up through the raincoat, WOW, and he grew to be very large.... Woodrow. She licked me and stroked me and began giving me a serious blowjob.
I yelled, " Fuck me, fuck me!" and her tight little hard body crawled on top of me and she turned away from me and slid that hot, shaved little coochie right onto my Woodrow. (As I was poking and prodding her cooch and grabbing her fucking little ass- (you could bounce a quarter off that thang, for chrissakes). And we just fucked! And fucked and fucked and fucked! Fuck! The harder I gave it to her, the more she moaned. I played with her asshole too, but she kept trying to stop me. What a little playtoy she was! I erupted like Mt. Vesuvius and she was out the door so fast I couldn't even say "Wham bam, thank you ma'am!" She didn't even remove my raincoat, you know, the one she installed so perfectly on Mr. Softy! How rude of her! She was just haulin' ass as fast as she could to score another sixty! Bitch!
Grinning from ear to ear, I picked my very satisfied self up off the bed and headed down the stairs already thinking about ROUND TWO....
Stay tuned my brothers for the exciting conclusion of KOD's First Trip to Adelita's, in censaround!

joebob2
New Contributor
Username: joebob2

Post Number: 17

Rating: 
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 1:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

well i last night i decided to go down to TJ for some real fun. Got to the border at 1015pm parked at motel, walked across and hailed a cab...headed straight to heaven(Adelita's). ok some people on here say you have to pay $2 to get in on fri/sat. nights this is NOT true....there is NO FEE to enter...once inside i noticed a shit load of guys...lots of tourists....this is common...so i made my way to the bar, grabbed a beer and went toward the back by the bar where all the fine hinas are....saw about 5 that REALLY caught my eye.....i sat in the back corner next to this guy...i sat there for about 45mins drinkin and talkin to the guy and giving each other info on the ladies....as i was sitting there i was starring at the 6 hot girls standing on the little stage in the far right corner of the place....so after my cervezas i made my usual "rounds" around the place. then i took another looking closely....then i spotted 2 hotties in the usual hottie area...one looked like very pretty in the face...she had on white tight pants...blue tube top...not that big of breasts but worth the 60bucks...her name was stephanie....her friend was also HOT...i started talking to her and she said 60. she had dark hair, wearing some tight ass jeans...wow what an ass...nice and juicy..also wearing a tight lil farmers daughter top....big titties...probably large C's ,maybe even D's....i asked her in my little spanish i know...if she takes all of her clothes off...cuz a few times girls haven't done this in the room and i got mad, theywould ask for 10dollars more...so now i ask to make sure....then i said how bout 50...she said ok...so we went hand in hand up stairs..i paid for the room (11dollars) witha 20....she put the change in her purse.....we got in the room i asked for the change and she said.."no tip?" i then said.."yea afterwards" so she gave me the $ she got undressed and wow....i was in love with her tits! nice body....we talked a lot... both laid down rubbed my body licked my nipples and asked if i liked my dick sucked....WELL DUH! so she slipped on the jimmy and started to work it....damn that was a great bj! then after a minute, she got on top and did me that way...then went to missionary so i can look at her body while i do her...man let me tell you....she got me soo freakin hot i was about to explode just after20 secs...i swear...this was weird..its never been this fast....so i stopped and told her shes too hot and making me cum fast...so we stopped and talked then went to doggy...kept it slow cuz i wanted to go for awhile ...then moved to a few more positions then i decided..what the hell...did her w/ her legs over my shoulders and pounded that sheeeeet! IT WAS GREAT! she then grabbed my "guy" and said...."ahhh i wanna see my babies"...i started busting up...so did she...called me "mi amor" and talked while she got dressed...shes 24 and from mazatlan. she was very exotic looking...with the dark mascara she had on....she asked me if i was going to be down again and i said Yup next week...she told me her schedule and she said, "ill see you next week" she told me she would lower the price next time i see her...so i cant wait to do her again....anyone wanna meet my friend and i next week? let me know.this girl will be on my mind all week!

stiltz
New Contributor
Username: stiltz

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 1:10 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Adelitas!!!!!!!! The mere thought of that place makes me so fucking happy. Last month a couple friends and I decided that cause we were in S.D., we had no choice but to hit up the infamous Adelita Bar. We got there on a Friday night around 10:00 and the place was already jumping. Found a booth near the back and starting drinking the fucking cervesa and checking out the honeys. I decided to wait a few hours before getting a chica cause i wanted to make sure she was the hottest one in the whole fucking place. You see, the first time I went I realised that the chicks seem to get hotter as the night goes on and after I fucked this one chick, I saw a bunch of girls that I would have rather had instead if had i waited. Well, it was well worth the wait. I had a discussion with my homie about who was the finest girl in that bitch and we both agreed on this stunning chica in a brown dress with a body you wouldn't fucking believe. I decided that i'd wait for her and grab her when she came back. When I finally saw her again I knew that she wouldn't last long cause shes one fine fucking piece of action and she gets swooped up real quick. I finally caught eye contact and she gave me a big ol smile and she knew what the fuck was up. She came over and sat with me and told me that $60 plays. I didn't even think about negotiating cause she deserves every penny she gets for being that fine. So I took her upstairs and chatted while we walked and then while we were getting naked. Her name was Alejandra, but she wasn't the same one that is a featured dancer at AB and has pics up on the web. She was 21years, probably 5'10, had nice big tits, perfect ass, and her face was georgeous. God Damn!! She was pretty fucking cool too and spoke fair english. She gave killer head, licked my balls, liked different positions, and really seemed to enjoy the sex. I could only fuck for like 15 minutes before I busted cause I couldn't help it, she was fucking bad ass. Afterwards we chilled for a while, had a smoke, cleaned up and talked more. We eventually went downstairs and she gave me a kiss and said bye. She got swooped up again almost instantly. Some chicks seem to stand there all night with no action while ones that were super hot went quick. There were quite a few hotties that night. The waiter was cool as fuck and its good to get in with the waiters by tipping every time you get a drink. I actually bought a couple t-shirts and they're pretty fucking nice. Next time i'm getting a fucking jacket! After a couple more hours of drinking, laughing, checking out and chilling with the chicks, we decided to go across the street to Chicago Club. This place is bad-ass too. The music is better and the dance floor is huge at Chicago Club but I like the girls at Adelitas a little better. We got a spot in a booth on the dancefloor and it wasn't long before I was up dancing my ass off with the CC girls. My boys are damn good breakdancers so they brought that to the dance floor and the whole place was in an uproar. Everyone, especially the chicks, were pretty damn impressed with our pimpastic dance skills so we had chicks chilling with us and dancing with us almost the whole time we were there. I didn't buy one girl a drink that night. Not cause i'm a dick, just cause they never asked and they seemed to be enjoying themselves just fine. My friend bought a few drinks for the ladies but they never nagged and were cool as fuck to chill with. We rocked pretty hard then around 4:00 a.m. I decided it was time for round 2. I found this young, beautiful freak who I had seen earlier but seemed to dissapear for most of the night. She only wanted $40 (maybe cause she liked me) but she looked like a $60 girl. She didn't speak english as well as Alejandra but she spoke a bit. I forgot her name and where shes from but I remember that ass and that face. She was probably 17-18 about 5'4 and nice ass booty with C cup, firm ass tits. Nice play. She actually sucked me up with no condom then put it on for the sex. We fucked like donkeys for about 45 minutes. Nobody fucked with us for staying longer than the usual 30 minutes and she definitely didn't mind cause she seemed to love every fucking minute of it. When I finally busted we were both soaked in each others sweat so I I took a shower after. She kept telling me that I was "mucho grande" and implying that she had a good time. It's always better when they enjoy it. We parted and I got back to the boys who looked a bit tired and tore back. We had a few more beers and watched these two fine ass chicas doing some kind of forbidden Mexican dance. It was bad. Eventually I checked the time, it was about 5:30a.m., time to kick rocks. We left with some big fucking smiles and some bad ass memories and the hope that we will soon return to the two baddest places on the planet. By the way, try the electric shock for 2 bucks, its funny as fuck.

Rob
New Contributor
Username: robert_alan

Post Number: 15

Posted on Sunday, October 27, 2002 - 1:57 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What can I say about TJ? There are a thousand and one stories I could tell from just one 6-hour tour of the Zona Roja, but I’ll try to keep it short and sweet. OK, I said I’ll try to keep it short and sweet... Last night at about 9:00pm I jumped in my car and headed south to the border. At 10:35pm I arrived and parked on the east side of the 805 fwy in a lot directly across from Jack-In-The-Box, then walked across the border and headed straight to The Adelita Bar. I started off going alone, feeling secure in the fact that I’d have no troubles with the locals, but as I got to the bridge that crosses over the 805, I encountered a Mexican fellow named Jesse. We became fast friends. Jesse is from San Jose but has family in TJ so he takes frequent trips down there to visit. When I told him what I was about to do, he asked if he could join me, I agreed since he was a really cool guy. Originally I was going to grab a cab once I crossed over the border, but Jesse convinced me that it was safe enough to walk to the Zona as long as he was with me. He was right, and I am glad I listened as it was quite the cultural experience walking from the border to the Zona. Our first destination was the Adelita Bar, and in my honest opinion, clearly the best choice! It was about 11:00pm when I entered Adelita's, and from then on out, time had no importance!

Right away I noticed at least 20 woman that I could have had a great time with, but being a first-timer I really just wanted to kick back and watch the action for a while. The next thing I noticed was a smell that I’ll never forget, it was a mix of cheap perfume, floor cleaner, and of the scent of Mexican pussy! This place was jamb-packed so it was difficult to locate a vacant booth, but eventually we found something in the back of the bar near the private dance floor. We ordered up a couple of beers and took in the sights! It was incredible, there were a good dozen or so fair to good looking girls hanging out back there, and within minutes several of them approached me and asked if I wanted their companionship. I flirted and played with most who had approached, but I was being selective so after a few minutes of flirtation with each I kindly declined their offers. Several girls had their eye on me, but I was waiting for something better to come along. I bought a couple of drinks for the better looking ones, checking them out to see if they had potential for a good upstairs experience. What I was looking for was a good GFE, not just good sex, so I had my reasons for why I was being so selective. It was a fantastic feeling to be in such control over who I was going to take upstairs for my first TJ experience. My patience was well rewarded. As I was about to motion for a real hottie to come over, another one slipped in beside me and put her arms around me, then she gave me a sweet little kiss on the lips! She was beautiful, she was an incredibly sexy Spanish looking girl with brownish-green eyes that danced with excitement as we flirted and played with each other! I bought her a couple of drinks and got to know a little bit about her. She was Isella from Acapulco, 5’ 5” 120 lbs, and a perfectly rounded 34C 23 35 body! She might not have been the best looking girl in the place, but she was what I wanted, and she had the potential to be the best GFE for me. I could feel she was not just interested in my money, but that she was really interested in me for more than just sex. I will explain what I mean later on...

Eventually we discussed going upstairs. Her asking price was $60 plus $11 for the room, which included everything that I wanted plus a whole lot more! I knew this girl was hot, but I negotiated down to $50 plus room anyway. In my opinion she was worth more, but my mission was also to save some hard earned cash even if it was only $10 here, $5 there... Jesse had been watching the other action going on around us, so I let him know that I’d be back in about 30 minutes. Isella took me by the hand and led me out the door, to the left and into the motel entrance. The entrance is located about 8 steps or so to the left as you exit the bar. I paid the $11 for the room, Isella grabbed a towel and upstairs we went! WOW, my first Mexican Chica! Our room was the last room located on the left side of the motel, and although it was nothing special, it was not totally disgusting either, so all was good. We got right down to business, she climbed on top of me and turned around, giving me a great view of her perfectly rounded little ass and of her sweet little pussy. She slipped a condom on my rock hard dick and she gave me a long, slow, deep-throat experience like none other I can remember! She thrust her pussy into my face so I could enjoy her hot salsa, she was truly on fire and she totally got into me eating her pussy. After about 10 minutes she flipped over and lay on her back, but she wanted me to keep eating her until she came, which only took about another minute or so. Just before she exploded she flipped over onto her stomach, so I continued to eat her from behind until she came. I tell you, my tongue is pretty sore today, I got so deeply involved with eating Isella’s pussy that I strained my poor tongue! God, I love it!

She asked if I wanted to go a full hour, but I knew I wasn’t going to last long as I hadn’t had sex for two weeks, and besides, I was really turned on by her! She was disappointed I declined her offer of another 30 minutes for $40, but I assured her that “next time for sure.” She proceeded to mount on top of me and she rode so very slowly, all while I sucked her nipples and while I hung onto her ass so I could help her settle into a really satisfying rhythm. She was happy, I was happy, but then suddenly came the knock, so we had to finish up quickly. No problem, I was good to go so I turned her over onto her back and finished her off in about two minutes! I think she came with me but I am not sure, she looked a little disappointed so I asked her why. She said she really liked me and that she wanted more time together, so again I assured her that “next time for sure!” She was still pissed, I could see this girl was really serious! She left me alone in the motel room while I continued to clean up and to get dressed. I paid a $1 to the room attendant, then joined Jesse back in the bar.

A few minutes later Isella returned, she sat beside me and assumed her original position with her arms around me while allowing me to nuzzle in her neck. She told me that she really liked me and that she wanted to be my girlfriend, and that’s when she asked me not to see the other girls! I was surprised with her reaction after a first time thing, but in a way I kind of liked it, so again we had a couple more drinks and talked before Jesse and I took off to cruise the other bars. I told Isella that I’d be back for her later, and she made me promise that I would come back to see her before I left TJ. But before we left Adelita’s, we made a slow walk around to check out the 60 or so girls still remaining, some of which were real hotties, others that were not so good. Jesse was busy playing grab-ass, which some of the girls didn’t appreciate. Myself, I just walked past slowly and looked into their eyes, or would stop to take their hand if I really liked them. A gentle kiss on the hand while gazing into those Latin hottie’s eyes will go a long way I have found! My way got me a lot more smiles as well as more friendly offers, so I think I’ll stick to my way.

Jesse and I walked around to the alley behind Adelita’s, and my eyes could not believe what they had seen lined up against the walls the entire length of both sides of the street! There must have been at least 200 girls standing about 2 feet apart from one another, and as we walked along the sidewalks, most all of them grabbed at my jacket and tried to pull me towards them. Some of the girls were really cute, so I stopped and flirted a little with them while checking out their personalities and playfully touching their tight little bodies! None of them speak English but I have no problem communicating with the girls, but too bad none of them were even closely as hot as Isella was. So I passed on the street girls for the time being, then we got something to eat from a guy selling hot dogs at the corner of Coahuila and Ninos Heroes. Jesse assured me that I wouldn’t get sick, so I got brave and tried one. Hey, it was not that bad and only $1, so I got a couple more. Hell, I was starving and had to eat something! Afterwards we wondered around the Zona and checked out the scene, and we ended up talking to some guy named Adolf about great massage parlor deals. For one full hour, I could have had any girl I wanted for only $35. He even took me to see some of his “special” girls, but really they were the back alley girls just taking a dinner break! A couple of girls at a BBQ pork (I think anyway) street vendor looked really cute, and one in particular made my dick rock hard, but still I passed for the moment. Oh hey, you know what? All that food looked really, really good too, but I was afraid to eat it! HA, maybe someone can attest to its health factors for me in a reply post... Anyway, after we cruised the back alley one more time, and again, with nothing really all too interesting to me, I headed back to Adelita’s! (I promise next time I go to TJ I’ll try the Chicago Club, I was just so hooked on Adelita’s, I forgot about the other bars!)

We found a booth near where the Mariachi band was playing, then we ordered a couple more beers and checked out the action. The action was still going strong, but a lot of the guys had left so there were more girls standing around looking bored. I did not see Isella, but after 10 minutes or so she came up to me and again she sat beside me and assumed the position. Another drink for her, some more cuddling for me, and together we seemed content. It was after 4:00am and I was thinking I should be heading back home soon, but I really wanted to do another girl before I left TJ. I knew I couldn’t take another Adelita’s girl upstairs as long as Isella was watching me so very closely, she got so jealous if I even glanced at another girl! She smacked me lovingly but in a cute jealousy kind of way when a girl with huge protruding tits caught my eye, but she really was hot and I really wanted to check her out! No such luck, Isella told me NO!

I left shortly after that, but I gave Isella some more loving and I promised I’d return again in a couple of weeks. She told me that she’d miss me and that she would look forward to my soonest return! Great, I will look for her again, but I hope to hook up with that hot blonde, green-eyed chick with the huge tits next time! Isella is a true lover, but still I want that other chick and BAD! Oh, by the way, it turns out that her name is Isella too, and that she also comes from Acapulco, how coincidental... Yes, I did talk to her for a few minutes, but not for long as Isella #1 came up from behind and pinched my ass to let me know she was not happy with me! Isella #2 got up to leave! Oh well, I heard these girls could get possessive, so I had better be careful my next visit down there...

I took another slow pass through the back alley one last time hoping to spot someone of interest, and this time I saw what looked to be a very young, very cute, and very sweet girl that could possibly rock my world! She was one of the “special girls” I’d met before, and her offer of $10 plus $3 for the room seemed more than reasonable, considering she made my dick so rock hard! Besides that, I figured that 15 or 20 minutes was going to be good enough for me. Her name was Claudia, she is from Mexico City. I think she is 18, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she were slightly younger, but for sure I will definitely stay away from the younger girls next time! Claudia was very inexperienced and was not at all at ease once we got to her single room apartment located upstairs above God only knows what! I paid some guy in a wooden booth (with a hole cut out at the bottom as his entranceway) $3, then went into the room with her. She laid motionless while I mounted her, then it took a bit of coaxing to get her to move, then to get into a rhythm, and then finally to a point where the sex was remotely enjoyable. She wouldn’t do other positions but she was really tight, so I really didn’t care at that point! When I was about to come she finally got the feeling and she started bucking up and down like crazy, she actually came with me, which really surprised me! Her pussy was so tight it sucked the condom right off of my still rock hard cock when I slowly pulled out of her. She was a little freaked but I think we are OK, I don’t think there was any accidental contact, but I will be watching very closely over the next few weeks anyway! I was really pretty buzzed from all the beers I’d had, and being so tired anyway from the long workweek, all had clouded my better judgment. To tell the truth, I was running low on cash, and although I would have much preferred to take Isella #2 upstairs for some fun, I really didn’t have enough dinero for her and for the motel room too! I blew a lot on drinks for the girls as well as for myself, so Claudia was the only affordable choice I had.

I actually gave Claudia my last $18, and it was as I was headed back to Adelita’s to catch a cab when I realized I had no money! So I had no choice but to walk back to the border meaning I had to pass through the danger zone, but I watched my back and I made it back safely. It was really spooky being all alone at 5:00am in a foreign country, and still with all sorts of people wandering all around I walked very quickly towards the border checkpoint! I was relieved once I finally reached the border, then from there it took only minutes to pass through the double check point system they had in place. I hit up an ATM and crossed the street to my waiting car, parked only yards away from the gate! It was 5:18am when I hit the 805 fwy, and although I was purely exhausted from my day’s experiences, I was smiling all the way home!

I WILL BE BACK!

Rob
New Contributor
Username: robert_alan

Post Number: 19

Posted on Thursday, December 05, 2002 - 11:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Last weekend (Saturday night), a couple of hours after visiting my usual Bell Gardens AMP, I took a drive down to TJ and walked across the border, then I hopped a cab and headed straight to Adelitas. I arrived to my destination at about 1:15am, I was hoping to find Isella, the sweet and lovely girl that I'd spent so much time with on my last visit. The waiter recognized me and he remembered my night with Isella, but unfortunately he hadn't seen her on this particular night. A few of the regulars came over to sit with me while I had a couple of beers, but I wasn't really interested in them, although I enjoyed their friendly gestures in hopes of persuading me into taking them upstairs! I asked them too if they had seen Isella, but no such luck, not tonight! I figured I had no other choice but to find another hottie to be my girlfriend for the night. Fortunately when I had first arrived to AB I noticed a sweet-looking young chica named Evelyn, a real cutie at 5’4” 105 lbs., and a 34C 22 34 body. She looked really hot in her tight blue jeans with that perfectly rounded and so very voluptuous ass of hers! She had beautiful long, thick curly black hair to go with those smoldering sexy black eyes. Damn, she was sweet! She wore dark rimmed glasses, giving her that good girl look that drives me crazy, so needless to say I was immediately attracted to her! After having a few beers and chatting up some of the other girls, I decided to go find Evelyn. I took only about five steps away from my table when she found me, just walked right up to me and asked if I was ready to go upstairs! I was really turned on by her, but I convinced her to sit down and to talk with me for a while before we went upstairs. Once seated we could talk a little, share a drink together, and let the chemistry develop between us. All was good, in fact, I thought “it can’t get any better than this!” There was none of the typical groping or promises of great sex, just holding hands, little kisses, and lot’s of sweet talk, all which seemed girl friend potential stuff. After another drink she asked if I was ready to go upstairs, her offer was $60.00, which I agreed! Off we went, I paid the $11.00 room charge then we headed to our room hand in hand. Once inside the room she closed and locked the door, then she attacked me! She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in for a really hot dry hump, then she tore off my clothes and stripped herself down to her panties, and then I dry humped her from behind until I had soaked her panties with my dick drool! She was really turned on by my “enthusiasm” for her, so she quickly threw me on the bed and gave me a mind blowing covered bj. She straddled my face still wearing her panties, but I got them off only to discover a soaking wet pussy just begging to be eaten! She only allowed me this for a few minutes, she was really horny and instead she wanted my hot cock deep inside of her! She turned around to face me then sat down hard on my cock, she kept telling me that her pussy was just only for me and that my cock was just only for her! Her eyes were rolling around in the back of her head as she was rocking back and forth and bouncing up and down while taking my rock hard cock deeper and deeper inside of her tight wet pussy! I was beginning to feel my time was about up when she suddenly stopped and begged me not to come! She then got on all fours and asked me to do her “El Perrita” style, which I like because I can go much longer without coming! It felt so good so I just rode her like this for a while, but I knew my 30 minutes was nearing therefore the infamous knock on the door was soon to come! I flipped her over onto her back so I could finish off, but as I was about to come, she begged me not to come again! She tightened her pussy so tight it almost hurt, HA, HA, not that I’m complaining, mind you! She told me she wanted to go long time, so please no finish! OK, so I no finish. Instead I continued to ride her slowly and deeply until the knock came. She had me get another $11.00 for the attendant, which kind of sucked, but I knew I still had another 30 minutes to enjoy fucking this hot and horny chica! OK, so now that the $11.00 had been paid, Evelyn requested another $60.00 for the next 30 minutes! I said no way, I only had about $40.00 left and I needed $5.00 for the cab back to the border! She was pissed, but really that’s all I had! After some bickering and complaining about why she didn’t make that clear before, she finally took my $35.00 and back to bed we went. She let me get on top again, but this time she just laid there and told me to hurry up and finish! No more passion, no more kissing, no nada! Just hurry up and finish she kept telling me! I tried to take my time by continuing with the slow, deep, and lingering thrusts, but she quickened the pace and actually demanded that I come! Feeling ripped off in a sense, I just wanted to get it over with then tell her thank you for the great acting job, but don’t expect a return visit! Her attitude in the end was very bad, in my opinion she should have spoken of additional cost at the time she asked for additional time, otherwise I would have told her up front that I was not prepared for the over time! I actually had to force myself to come, not easy to do when someone is shouting finish, finish, finish with the look of anger in her eyes! When I did finally come I was cut short as Evelyn got up to go wash, get dressed, and to fix her makeup and hair, then bail without even a word! I really felt cheated out of a good ending after the great beginning we had, but for sure I have learned that if a girl does this again, I’ll ask at what cost, and if I don’t like the attitude, then I still have the option getting off without additional stress and cost. After I tipped the towel boy a buck, that only left me with $4.00 for the cab ride to the border!

I went back into AB to find Evelyn to see if she would cough up a buck for the cab ride. I really wanted to hang out for a while longer but I was out of cash, and it was too late to walk to the ATM, nor did I really want to walk the 8 blocks and back at 3:30am ~ 4:00am. I did not see Evelyn, but guess who found me instead? That’s right, Isella! She jumped into my arms and gave me the longest and tightest hug, then she gave me some sweet kisses, took my hand and walked me to a booth so we could cuddle up and swap I miss you and I have been thinking about you’s! It was really so good to have her in my arms again, I had really been thinking of her so much and I wanted her so very bad, but I had nada for her! She was disappointed I couldn’t take her upstairs, but she still sat with me for about 15 minutes before she told me she had only a little time left for work, so she had to go! She kissed me, then told me to come back to see her before Christmas, which I certainly will do in short time. After some more hugging and more kisses, I left AB and talked a cabby into taking only $4.00 for the ride back to the border. After about a 10-minute wait at the border, I was headed to my car, which was about the only one remaining in the parking lot, then seconds later I was on the 805 and heading home!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration