Progreso Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » Mexico » Progreso « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dan

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, May 21, 2001 - 11:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Progreso,Mexico is Located between McAllen & Brownsville Tx. A border town set up mostly for shopping tourists. It has one nice Hotel (Pitayo Inn) and they are currently Building another. My Question: is there a Boystown (Zona Roja) in Progreso??? If so,where is it located and how safe is it. What's the Quality of Girls there? Can U take them to the Hotel? Any Info would be appreciated. Thanks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

TJJack

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, May 21, 2001 - 11:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dan, I might be wrong but Progreso is located on the US side of the border. It's about 21 miles east of Reynosa if it's the city I know.

My feeling is that if it's so close to a large city like Reynosa then why mess with a small town. A good example is TJ and Tecate, there are two small places to get women in Tecate but it's dwarfed by TJ so most of the best talent go to TJ. Reynosa has a pretty good sized Zona, all the cab drivers know where it is. $5 cab ride and you have about 4 clubs as you enter. I'd stick to the clubs near the entrance as the farther back you go the more locals are who are basically Mexican.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration