Veracruz Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » Mexico » Veracruz « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sun622

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, October 03, 1998 - 3:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Try Veracruz for cheap and plentiful women. I went there about 2 yrs ago and the women were pretty, charming and very inexpensive. I paid 30 dollars all night for a beautiful girl who also let me take pics of her naked. The girls hang out in the central plaza. Hotels surround the plaza so it's walking distance to fun!Don't bring girls in through the lobby, the hotel won't tolerate this. Try the parking garage in the back. On weekends it's not uncommon to find as many as 75 girls in a 1 block area!!

Gaolei
New Contributor
Username: gaolei

Post Number: 5

Posted on Saturday, November 02, 2002 - 12:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The Strip Clubs in Veracruz are:
Extravagance ( this is a good one)
Paseo Ejercito Mexicano No. 24

Athens Palladium
Ave. Urano No. 20

Fantassy
16 de Septembre No. 1798

Touch Me
Gral. Prim No. 793

Like most Mexican strip clubs, additional services are offered!!

Mexico Guide
New Contributor
Username: Mexico

Post Number: 46

Posted on Friday, May 21, 2004 - 10:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Near the Holiday Inn in Boca Del Rio Veracruz there is Strip club named Extravagances. The girls are beautiful, and for sale! For 100 Pesos you get a table dance where you are encouraged to touch. For an addition fee a BJ or sex is available to you. Get the tourist guide to Veracruz at the tour desk in the hotel. It lists 3 or 4 clubs in town.

Gaolei
New Contributor
Username: gaolei

Post Number: 2

Posted on Friday, November 01, 2002 - 10:38 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Veracruz Mexico
I was in Veracruz Mexico recently and found the beaches really suck, but there are other things that may interest a few.
We passed a club three blocks from the Holiday Inn in Boca del Rio. I went back that night at 9:30. The admission was about $5.00 and the nude dancers started at 10:00PM promptly! A georgious (fake) blond sat with me and explained the operation. A table dance is 100 Peso's and touching is required. A BJ and sex costs more. While I was not prepared to take this step, it was obvious that this place had a lot to offer the guy who was out looking for a babe. The name of the club is Extravagances. It is listed in the local tourist advertisement book.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration