Calico Club aka Donna's Battle Mounta... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » North America » United States » Pacific » Nevada » Brothels Listed Alphabetically » Calico Club aka Donna's Battle Mountain « Previous Next »

welcome

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Nevada Guide
STAFF EDITOR
Username: Nevada

Post Number: 3

Rating: 
Votes: 8 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 1:18 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Donna's Battle Mountain Ranch
395 N 2nd Street
Battle Mountain
NV 89820-4114
Tel 775 635-2764

GPS
4038'44.4"N
11656"04.0"W

Distances
53 Miles from Winnemucca
73 Miles from Elko
219 Miles from Reno
122 Miles to Wells

map

Directions
Fairly easy to find off I80
From the east on I80 take EXIT 233, merge on to "Front Street" SR304 (North) to "Reese Street" (look for the red flashing signal). Turn RIGHT (North) to 2nd Street, LEFT to address. It's located on your right.
From the west on I80 take EXIT 229 merge on to SR304 "Allen Road" EAST, turn LEFT onto N. 2nd Street to address, on your left.

Parking
Excellent Truck access, with a pull in and out drive thru parking area.

Club Layout
Small yet improved over the years this club has made leaps and bounds from being at the bottom of the list to the top. The entrance is located on the front left side. There is a overhang which surrounds the entrance. Ring the bell after which the bar tender will let you in. Drinks, including coffee and softdrinks are no-charge. Lighting is bright and nothing like you would expect in a bar. Facing the bar behind you to the right of the entrance is a restroom. To your left down the hall are the ladies rooms. Out back to the left is the VIP room with jacuzzi.

Ladies
Three were present during our intel mission, a mid aged blond, BBW dark haired gal and a slimmer mid sized younger gal with glasses. The blond quoted rather high prices in the area of a $200 30 minute party. $150 was her lowest rate which gets you a HJ. The worst part of the deal was that she asked for a mandatory upfront "$20 TIP" and stated that if service was good you could tip more at the end. I found this a bit ridiculous. Her room was extremely dark leading me to believe she was hiding something. He outfit was also not suitable to what on normally wears at a brothel. Jeans and sweater, when added to the low lighting of her room it gave the strong impression that she was covering something up.

Conclusion
Most of the competing brothels in the area along the I80 with the exception of the Reno area seem to offer $150 half and half sessions, some even go as low as $100. Elko for example had more attractive women but not the higher prices. Battlemountain is even more remote thus it's hard to understand the concept of pricing. Overall the club is clean, well laid out, staff is friendly and helpful. All three women were neve busy during our 60 minute stop, several truckers stopped by however no one booked time.

Some History
At one time there were 2 ranches in Battle mountain. Prior to 2000 Donna's was called the Calico Club.

SP
Gold Contributor
Username: sp

Post Number: 278

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 3:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Having just visted a week ago I was surprized at the crowd of guys and girls at Donna's II (the old Calico club). It was Memorial Day weekend and the place was packed. At least 7 women to select from and soft drinks were no charge. Guys young and old were seated at the bar and in the lounge waiting a turn at the above average stable of talent. Plenty of truck parking and easy to find this place has made a total change for the better.

Ready (Ready)
New Contributor
Username: Ready

Post Number: 2

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2003 - 12:16 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Since the owner of Donna's in Wells took over the club in Battle Mountain things have gotten better. I can remember the time when this place was probably the worst ranch in Nevada. Talent is up and the place has under gone some renovations.

Due to its remote location, parties for $100 are possible.

Desertclubkitte
Contributor
Username: Desertclubbrothel

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 1:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Desert Club is open. Located in Battle Mountain.
Hot ladies, free wifi, plenty of truck parking.
Visit us today! Www.desertclubgirls.com.
Always hiring ladies. Contact Madam Dyana.
Call us- (775) 635-5700.
Next to the old Calico Club.
See our hot ladies!
303 North 2nd St
Battle Mountain, Nv 89820

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration