Street Scene Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » North America » United States » Pacific » Nevada » Las Vegas Area » Street Scene « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Nevada Guide (Nvguide)
New Contributor
Username: Nvguide

Post Number: 6

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 3:23 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

From Charleston driving towards Sahara you'll find women working after 8pm and from Sahara to Flamingo the women are even higher quality, girls will even be walking down the strip. (Las Vegas Blvd) to flamingo where you can pick them up.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jack Nutz
New Contributor
Username: jack

Post Number: 1

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 3:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

On 4th street between Virginia and Sutro I have found action. Most of the ladies are druggies but what the hell. Twenty will get you a blow and either twenty-five or thirty will get you screwed. The cops are always cruising up and down 4th, but it is easy to find a window of time in which to pick them up. I've had whites and blacks and they've all worked real hard for me. And what's more, they’re all good people

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration