Strip Clubs Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » North America » United States » Pacific » Nevada » Las Vegas Area » Strip Clubs « Previous Next »

Most Complete Resource on Las Vegas Strip CLubs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ready (Ready)
Contributor
Username: Ready

Post Number: 29

Rating: 
Votes: 20 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, August 18, 2003 - 1:54 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Cheetah's
Some oral action and more goes on starting with lap dances. Usually this takes place in the VIP room.

Other Strip Clubs
Other good ones Olympic Gardens, Crazy Horse 2, and Club Paradise. Most of the other strip clubs, particularly the totally nude places are a rip-off. Full service is usually not available at the strip clubs, but the girls rate at 8-10 and give great lap dances for about $20.

Nevada Guide (Nvguide)
New Contributor
Username: Nvguide

Post Number: 5

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 3:10 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Showgirls
631 Las Vegas Blvd.
In the private rooms you can get just about anything you want. The higer the tip the better the service or more freedom.

Also a strip club called "Talk of the town" at Charleston and Las Vegas blvd. The strippers will provide full service for $100

rem
Contributor
Username: ppphasequest

Post Number: 9

Posted on Tuesday, July 09, 2002 - 11:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Went to Cheetahs Club in Vegas last week lots of lookers, and takers I went sat at the bar and started checking the action, I went in to relax and bang in 5 min I was being asked for chair dance, which I refused, sitting at the bar I met some guy who seemed to know every body. Was getting cash from the bartender from his credit card $1000just for a few hours . This guy had babes all over him and in 2 min. flat he went into the private room for his dances, came back afterabout 20 min. This guy was alright one sad factor though the reason the babes wre around him was as he told me he spends probably close to one hundred grand a year in this place. Any way good guy to party with and since all the honeys were there and the gift of gab ,I was grabbing, feeling and inserting, by the time I left I was a little hammered. Anyway the point to all this, why come to vegas for a night or two for the honey's and pay mucho bucks when a few hour's away you could be in the land of honey in T.J. for a lot less. and know that you can take a chica with you for allnight for the price of drinks in a vegas strip bar. By the way beers are $4.50 plus $10 to get in, $20 to $50 for a chair dance cute girls from and $50 to $200 or more for the knockouts. Anyway happy hunting, no matter what part of the world you are in.

Traveller
New Contributor
Username: skirtchaser

Post Number: 3

Posted on Friday, November 29, 2002 - 11:00 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Crazy Horse
Went in early one afternoon, found the girls were very aggressive. Managed to get a HJ in the VIP room, but it was expensive. I will go back, just not spend as much.

Also visited an AMP near the Stratosphere.
Same results as reported earlier. OK massage, OK HJ, totalled about $100 out the door. Wouldn't go back.

Master Tony
Contributor
Username: Mastert

Post Number: 3

Posted on Friday, April 30, 2010 - 9:38 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Cheetah's has the best drink prices and no cover if you call there van. But give him the cover or he is rude. To many girls want the 100 dollar VIP time. And yea I heard oral and stroking to me if I am going to spend money on that I will go north to Pahrump and get it safe and clean. I like to look and get a few dances. I hope they straighten things out at Cheetash's because you used to be able to go with a couple of 100 bucks and have a good time. If you do go hopefully Sheri the shot lady is working get a dance from her she will blow your mind and she isnt worried about the VIP room she will give you a great time right where you are.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration