Bogart's Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » North America » Central America » Costa Rica » San Jose » Bars » Bogart's « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Costarico

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, November 18, 2001 - 8:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A new place just opened. Open from noon until the wee hours the place promises to have girls all day for c6000 colones, a strip show at night and great service. For now, only the bar is open - the private booths and stage is being built. A great alternative to the strip clubs, promising inexpensive quality entertainment.

Located across from the Olympus at the corner of Avenide 7 and Calle Central, tell them you heard it here and they promise a free drink. Take them up on the offer.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ticotaco

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 5:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I went by here today. Also a few days ago (am in SJ at least twice a week). Sign now says "Andolino (sp?) Restaurant, New Management." But no girls. Just Colombian food. And booze.
Since I had an appetite for another item, I walked a block down the street to Club 40. This was around 6 PM. The place was slow. No nude dancers this early. But the hookers work for 4,500 colones, which is a more than $13, so it is a good place to check out.
Guess I will start a new conversation about Club 40 later this evening and post a few more details.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration