Camelot Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » North America » Central America » Costa Rica » San Jose » Bars » Camelot « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anonymous

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2000 - 4:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just came back from San Jose and all I can say is that everything is absolutely true. After reading I decided to check out downtown San Jose and ended up at 5 p.m. in the Camelot Bar, just across the street from the Gran Hotel. I'd picked up the recommendation from a previous posting. This place is a local bar, quite basic but friendly enough. I didn't feel threatened at all. About 6 guys inside (all Ticos) and about the same number of women, just sitting at the bar. I sat down over a couple of beers to figure out what was going on. The girls were mainly quite young, and I have to say not model material, except for one or two. Some were absolute dogs. Well, after checking out the scene for a while, I finally caught the eye of one out of two girls I was interested in.

Daisy turned out to be a lot of fun. Very voluptuous, great legs, nice ass and short hair - very Latina. A couple of drinks (NB you do NOT get ripped off for drinks in this bar) and we hit on the idea of coming back to my hotel. I understand from the previous review that there are in fact upstairs rooms at the bar, but I prefer to pay the extra to take the girl home. So, back to my place (one of the more expensive hotels just out of town) and we get down to action. The weird thing is that no money had been discussed yet and Daisy was acting more like my girlfriend than anything else. We sat in the room, watched a bit of TV and then got down to sex. Great sex too. Turned out she had a great body, wonderful 38D tits, and was a great ••••. Not only did she begin by french-kissing me, she then taught me the true meaning of tit-••••••• before letting me go down on her until she came (several times). She didn't even want to use a condom until I insisted. All in all, a truly excellent ••••. Afterwards, we lay around for an hour or more watching TV and chatting in my limited Spanish before she said she had to leave. I was going to give her $40 but then, being soft-hearted, offered her $50, including the $6 cab fare back to town. OK, I know it's much more than the $20 that seems to be the going rate for 30 minutes upstairs in the bar, but I thought it was well worth it for a really pleasant evening with a very nice girl. San Jose is great. Cheap, non-threatening and just really nice people.

Anon

Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 3:17 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Camelot is located on Ave 4 about 3 blocks from Parque Central. It is a Tico bar with some occasional good action for approx 5000 col.

Ticotaco

Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 5:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bar ComeAlot, as I like to call it!
Good place for amateur talent, party girls in their early 20s.
It is on Avenida 4, between Calles 3 and 5. Easy to walk to from Gran Hotel. If facing the National Theatre next door, you would turn right and cross Avenida 2. Walk one block south on Calle 3, take a left, and you will see the sign. Walk up the stairs. (There is also a decent Tico restaurant to the left of the entrance.)

Don't walk down Calle 3 more than another block south, though, or you will wind up in the Red Zone.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration