Idem Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » North America » Central America » Costa Rica » San Jose » Bars » Idem « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

hgtglav

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2001 - 8:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bar Idem-The best! I have been to San Jose 3 times in last two yrs. Have done the Del Rey thing, but best treatment is at the Bar Idem. Ask for Roberto, has owned the place for like 15yrs. They have very pretty and some ugly ladies, some pick what you like! Roberto will treat you like a king, I promise!

Costarico

Posted on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 8:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Definitely the best value (c11,500 or $33 10/01)with good looking girls, mostly Nicas, just waiting to please you.

I like this place because there is no pressure. The girls are lined (sitting down actually) against one wall and will only come over if you call them. I think it is a house rule, which is great if you just want to window shop.

The only negative thing I can say about the place is the kindergarden chairs and tables. Why? I have been meaning to ask Roberto and one day will. Somehow, I always get distracted.

Ticotaco

Posted on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 3:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Actually, the rates are 13,000 for an hour upstairs.
15,000 for a bigger room, mirrors, private bath downstairs.
ALWAYS pay in colones.

Pinzon
New Contributor
Username: pinzon

Post Number: 19

Posted on Saturday, March 09, 2002 - 11:36 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I can agree that the Idem Bar is very recommendable. Had been there when my cr roundtrip started, now after almost 3 weeks I can say that you only find girls easely in quepos (Bar La Rosa). san jose and puntarenas (Bar Vaca Brava 17 km outside). nothing in cajuita, puerto viejo or brasilito

I was there twice, price now 14000 crc for half an hour in standard rooms and 17000 (I guess) in jacuzzi rooms. I enjoyed Angelica from Chile, she is really intelligent and did her best, sucks like a queen...

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration