Key Largo Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » North America » Central America » Costa Rica » San Jose » Bars » Key Largo « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Costarico

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 8:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Key Largo was once theeeee place. It was my first stop in Costa Rica and met and fell in love (it was my first time, give me a break, will ya!) with the most honest and beautiful tica I had ever known. It was a lesson, but I will spare you the details.

These days it is a shell of it's former self. On any night you will find a few girls, one or two can pass in the daylight. Mostly Dominicans that can't get into the Blue Marlin or just can't give up the place.

I still recommend a look see now and then. I suppose it's just an old habit.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Galguy
New Contributor
Username: galguy

Post Number: 7

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, June 03, 2002 - 7:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The key largo has been purchased by the owners of the Del Rey. All of their excess traffic, of which there is probably a few hundred women a night is rotating between the two places. Of course the first stringers are staying at the Del Rey but many of the young second stringers are in between both places. Here's a photo of a woman I picked up from Key Largo. She wasn't nice at all but she had a killer body. I had her for the whole night for $80. She does not like bbj's but hey, that's her problem.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration