Club Olympus Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » North America » Central America » Costa Rica » San Jose » Bars » Club Olympus « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Pruvit

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, August 17, 2001 - 11:57 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Costa Rica is pussy paradise! Prior to my last trip last winter, Peru was my country of choice. The women are plentiful. While I had a few ladies from the Hotel Del Rey, the best deal was the massage parlors. One in particular was one that backs up to Club Olympus. Great massage that leads to whatever you want. $60 for everything and you don't have to risk exposing your room contents to them. (I have had one bad experience in Lima) The bar girls stand pretty firm at $100.

Costarico

Posted on Sunday, November 18, 2001 - 8:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Olympus is one of the oldest of the premier night clubs in San Jose. Though the place is not as hi-tech as Cheetas or as elegant as some of the others - only cosmetic changes have been made over the years - it still is the most friendly and inexpensive of the clubs.

You can sit at the bar to watch the stage show or hide in any one of the many dark corners. The private rooms offer the ultimate in private dances and at the back you have a couple of suites, with king size bed and jacuzzi to choose from, rather than take the girl back to your hotel or home.

Prices are low for the 7-10 crowd and no cover charge until 10. After that, it is the same as the others. The choice of girls has gotten better and of many different nationalities - colombians, nicas, panamanians, filipinas and of course ticas.

Pinzon
New Contributor
Username: pinzon

Post Number: 13

Posted on Saturday, March 02, 2002 - 8:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

yesterday I was there, but it was really too expensive. (6000 colones cover charge incl.3 drinks) 100 $ for a girl and 50$ for the room... well, the girls are really the best in town (from colombia, philippines, ...), at arte sauna you pay 10.000 col. for sauna, massage and full service one hour, at idem bar 14.000 col. for half an hour....

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration