Niagara-On-The-Lake Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » North America » Canada » Ontario » Niagara-On-The-Lake « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Canuk Guide
Silver Contributor
Username: Can

Post Number: 45

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, December 20, 2003 - 2:46 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Strip Clubs

Private Eyes
Totally Nude
Highway 55
905 684-3937
Dances C$20
International Girls
Extras available
Stage and Lesbo Shows
Sundays, Thursdays & Wednesday

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Talon
New Contributor
Username: talon_17

Post Number: 2

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 6:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was in Niagra this weekend and decided to stop in here for a little bit in the early evening. The place is a bit nicer than seductions or sundowners in that its not nearly as packed.

There's no cover charge but the waitresses were really pushy on the drinks. I only had 4 beers and a soda in about 1&half hours (wasn't trying to drink particularly hard since i had to drive myself back to my hotel in niagra falls through a some snow/icy road conditions later) and was asked to leave if i wasn't going to drink any more.
Regardless, during that time I did see some lovely girls and got some great, heavy-contact lap dances from a couple of the girls since they talked with me for a bit. However, I had trouble getting the attention of a couple girls for dances as they appeared enamored with the more local regulars.

Perhaps if your a local regular, you'll have a better time than I did. But if your just a traveler, you might have better luck at Seductions as I did.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration