21orover » North America » Canada » Ontario » Kitchener « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

long_haul
New Contributor
Username: long_haul

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2002 - 12:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I just got back from Kitchener and did I ever have a good time there at this one oriental parlor. I know there are two but I one I tried was nice long service, no rush, a 8/10. One Asian girl looked about 22 very sweet and skilled as ever! Didn’t speak much English but her BJ and anal was top! 120 for the full hour w/the works. She is very open to every think you can think off, even s&m.. They’re on main street, just pick you the local paper and (only two) look under oriental. I will visiting that place again I tell you.

wai long
New Contributor
Username: Wailong888

Post Number: 1

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, November 29, 2003 - 12:59 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

1454 king st E. Kitchener 585-3206

wai long
New Contributor
Username: Wailong888

Post Number: 2

Posted on Monday, March 22, 2004 - 2:29 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was just over there agin and this time meet Nancy for a gfe at the parlor. Still on 1454 king at kitchener, great touch. still open minded. 8/10

Canuk Guide
Contributor
Username: Can

Post Number: 41

Posted on Saturday, December 20, 2003 - 1:17 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Strip Clubs
Doll House
Totally Nude
6 Bridge W
519 744-6367
Web Site

Charlie Wilson
Contributor
Username: Hairtrig

Post Number: 4

Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 5:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I visited Asian Massage one saturday morning this summer. Its located on 3160 King St. E. Kitchener across from the Toyota dealer.

I was met by a young oriental girl who was the only one working. This lack of choice kind of sucked but she was not bad - about a 6 so I went ahead. She explained the system - you pay for the room according to time - I think $40 for 1/2 hr and then you pay girl according to what you want 40 massage & HJ, 60 BJ, 80 FS. (I am not sure if all the girls offer the last two - maybe I got lucky)

We did the whole thing - DATY with deep finger. She genuinely responded with lots of moaning and groaning and dirty talk and came.(I think!) We added the condom and got to business and the the situation got very very hot. I didn't last as long as I would have liked to but left a very happy man.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration