Richmond Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

21orover » North America » Canada » British Columbia » Richmond « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Johnny Canuck

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, February 04, 2001 - 1:20 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Johnny Canuck has been busy. Checked out Kiku's place, very non-descript. on Main Street in Vancouver, {it's in the Vancouver Sun in the Classifieds} and my buddy checked out a good looking Japanese girl for 100$ bux...unfortunately that was no body contact, nor nudity it was handjob. He did say her massage was incredibly good and non-rushed so he was totally able to enjoy it.

I went and checked out SWAN LAKE MASSAGE in Richmond...it's very clean, friendly staff and front desk. It has a steam room and a sauna {although you can't use that with the girls}. It was about 65 for and hour and a half for the cover fee and 130 for the full duty.

I started HER off by giving a massage to her to see what her response was and she got VERY into it and became more willing to give it her all during sex. Her name is May and she's cute, but her body was just right, not too skinny and not plump by any means. She certainly looked great bent over. ;)

Nice, relaxing and great finish...I'm going back but first I'm checking out the rest {and by that tally that could be awhile...} so stay tuned!! J.C.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration