21orover » Africa » Ethiopia « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Addis AbabaArmored Saint8-26-01  5:29 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anonymous

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2000 - 11:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Addis Ababa
When in Addis go to Club Memo along Bole Road. Any taxi driver would know of this fantastic place. 90% of the women here are beautiful and willing to spend the night if not the entire weekend with you. Practise Safe Sex.

Taffy

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, October 02, 2000 - 11:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Seeing as I just returned from AA, I thought I would shed some light on the action here. For street girls one can try from the football stadium in Addis upto the Post Office building, but use a car as after dark it can get risky. For hotels and disco's you can try the Dome Club at the Concorde hotel or the Memo nightclub.

Most of the girls are from eighteen years on and have probably had a baby and the guy has left them. Then they live at home and do this to help support the family. Prices are varying from about 300Birr = £30.00 to 700 Birr.

daddy
New Contributor
Username: labadi

Post Number: 3

Rating: 
Votes: 7 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, September 15, 2002 - 11:21 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Unbelieveable!! No information about Addis in 2 years?? How many blind man are there on earth?? I didn't find so much nice women on earth than in Ethiopia (next for me is Chile). I did not go to any club, because in the first night I found a slim girl just beside the hotel. She was a singer (and prostitute I guess). She was really nice, the most active women in bed I ever had, butsometimes a little bit crazy. Just before and after her orgasm she cried and bet me, it was a little bit difficult. Next day, I found a girl at the bus station, student, 20 years, acompany me for the rest of the time. She was very shy, but afetr 3 day she did fantastic BBBJ.

So, where are your experiences ??

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration