Rate Post Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

    (Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Author Message
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Silver Contributor
Username: Sampson

Post Number: 5
Registered: 5-2007

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 12:30 pm:   

A passport will not be required any time soon(no legislation in place to make that required), however it is one of the accepted documents to re-enter the US. A Driver's license in combination with a birth certificate will work as well. You can apply for a "border Pass" or "pass card" anywhere you can apply for passports and they are acceptable for crossing as well. The pass card I believe is $40 and is good for 10 years crossing from Canada and Mexico as well as a few other close destinations(maybe US possessions)
Here is a link to download the form:


(Message approved by admin)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration